Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    I just don't get all the hate.. In either direction. Why do I care if someone wants to shoot a "boutique" caliber, be it ancient or brand new. Why do I care what pistol someone else loves.. The 9 works for my way of shooting, and carrying. Magazine capacity matters to me, but it doesn't to some, so what? Size and weight might, or might not be an issue, so what? I prefer something reliable, smallish, and light, with as much capacity as is practical, with an eye toward budget. If those aren't your parameters IDRGAF.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I just don't get all the hate.. In either direction. Why do I care if someone wants to shoot a "boutique" caliber, be it ancient or brand new. Why do I care what pistol someone else loves.. The 9 works for my way of shooting, and carrying. Magazine capacity matters to me, but it doesn't to some, so what? Size and weight might, or might not be an issue, so what? I prefer something reliable, smallish, and light, with as much capacity as is practical, with an eye toward budget. If those aren't your parameters IDRGAF.
    This guy just doesn't fit in on this forum.
    Ban Hammer time.

1725405497143.png

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    'women were frequently arrested for showing their legs in public.' That's funny. When in italy, couldn't tell if they wore hose or not, very dark (hairy) legs.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Everyone should have a 1911 and I do........but I alternate carrying a G43 or a Shield.

30 slappy chicken is for trannies
    .38 super is for Pancho Villa

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    This guy just doesn't fit in on this forum.
    Ban Hammer time.

View attachment 471776
    What do you expect from jackwagons that admit to being from Illinois.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    These threads get out of hand because the mods are already too good and they ban people before they become entertaining.

Eta i forgot this was the .30sc thread.

Top Bottom