Another attempt on former President Trump’s life...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    1000012147.png

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    MY suspicion was right. Ford driver

View attachment 474582
    That doesn't look right. That F150 rusty beater has a Hawaii license plate on it. Costs around $1,100 minimum to get a vehicle from Hawaii to the mainland. Hard to believe anybody would ship that junker over and then drive it cross-country to Florida. And a Hawaii plate would look pretty darned conspicuous in FL.

Edited: A little Googling leads me to believe that the beater F150 never left Hawaii. Which makes more sense. From one news source, "Routh’s LinkedIn page says he started a company in 2018 called Camp Box Honolulu, which builds storage units and tiny houses." So the photo looks legit, but the truck never saw CONUS.

Last edited:

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Quite possibly, but I think he was more of a shaddy, scamming nut job.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Roland Bartetzko agrees with you. Seems guys from the International Legion were trying to get their hands on him and he fled Ukraine.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Conspiracy nonsense allows the left to escape blame for their actions. Support conspiracy nonsense and you support the left
    I texted a liberal friend of mine last night after the latest attempt. I asked if Trump is elected, will this be a daily occurrence by the far left. The guy has a good head on his shoulders other than being a liberal but replied he questions if the 1st attempt on Trump wasn't choreographed. Really?! I replied if so, they must have used the choreograph team from the faked moon landing.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Did Occam look at the literal CIA connection he had on X?

Your original quote was “smells like CIA”.

1. You give the agency’s ability to put together an operations like this way more credit than they deserve.

2. If an agency employee’s dog farts is that a CIA sponsored chem/bio attack?

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    That doesn't look right. That F150 rusty beater has a Hawaii license plate on it. Costs around $1,100 minimum to get a vehicle from Hawaii to the mainland. Hard to believe anybody would ship that junker over and then drive it cross-country to Florida. And a Hawaii plate would look pretty darned conspicuous in FL.

Edited: A little Googling leads me to believe that the beater F150 never left Hawaii. Which makes more sense. From one news source, "Routh’s LinkedIn page says he started a company in 2018 called Camp Box Honolulu, which builds storage units and tiny houses." So the photo looks legit, but the truck never saw CONUS.
    Don't they ship them free for some Military personnel? I don't think that's his vehicle though.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Your original quote was “smells like CIA”.

1. You give the agency’s ability to put together an operations like this way more credit than they deserve.

2. If an agency employee’s dog farts is that a CIA sponsored chem/bio attack?
    Im referencing the clip I posted from a guy going over all of his social media before it was scrubbed.

All of his X contacts and who he followed and who followed him.
    One of them was a Lada CIA and he attended some training at a place ran by X CIA..these were all dated long ago.

People are getting smarter and when something happens like this there are people who are urgently screen capturing these people's profiles before they can be cleaned

Also watched Alex Jones live feed yesterday and they were also bringing up these same points.

Again..not saying he was one of them..just one of their useful marks they can use and it looks like he had some connections

Bad Hombre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Reported timeline:

Secret Service was securing golf course several holes ahead of Donald Trump.

Agents identified armed suspect located in the woods and engaged him.

Agents opened fire on the suspect who dropped his weapon and fled.

Suspected later arrested in car on I-95
    You mean the secret service losers can't hit what they are aiming at with scopes and high powered rifles? That is pathetic !

Last edited:
    Top Bottom