Not open for further replies.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    And now they've got Jimmy Carter on steroids.
    I said Obiden's visit was to stall the retaliation....now everyone is using militant, proportional, cease fire etc.
    Yep. Carter was known for being the worst president in modern times. Obiden now holds the trophy for being the worst president of all time and by a large margin.

1698418745079.png

And now the Middle East Crisis

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yep. Carter was known for being the worst president in modern times. Obiden now holds the trophy for being the worst president of all time and by a large margin.

View attachment 412501

Jimmy Carter has to be thankful for the Obama and Biden administrations knocking out of the #1 and #2 spots on the list of worst Presidents ever.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Heh. Just read how Brandon's approval dropped 11 points AMONG DEMOCRATS.
    Guess what? It's not his screwups on the border or economy.
    How about that. Ratings from Dems drop because of his support of Israel. That is insane. As far as I am concerned he should be impeached because of his support of Hamas and Iran. It blows me away that his support from Dems is even at 75%. I would think that it should be closer to zero. There are truly some ignorant people in this country. All by design from years of grooming.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The religious hatred against Jews by democrats is a real thing. Rashida Tlaib, Ihan Omar -- these are just terrorists who now live in America thanks to leftist policies.

We've talked in this thread about why Jews are stupid enough to vote democrat. Well, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Jewish playwright named David Mamet just wrote an article talking about that exact issue.

I'm not optimistic enough to suggest that his words are powerful enough to overcome generations of baked-in stupidity among leftist Jews, but it is certainly nice to note that there are more voices of reason among the Jews than in the past. Maybe Ben Shapiro doesn't have to do it alone anymore.

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Comms (internet, cellphones) have been cut off in Gaza.

One of the things I'm monitoring is Al Jazeera Live on YT; they have a reporter inside who can broadcast out via their satellite, but cant receive anything.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The overnight U.S. strikes, meanwhile, authorized by President Biden, were the first American response to what Austin said were a number of attacks against U.S. personnel and facilities in Iraq and Syria by Iranian-backed militias since Hamas launched its Oct. 7 attacks against Israel. The Pentagon said the bases hit were used by such militias and described the strikes as narrow, self-defense measures separate from its military support for Israel and instead were intended to ward off any further attacks on American assets. The overnight strikes were done without consultation with Israel, the Pentagon said.

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    In Ukraine the US arguably only had money in the game and two primary actors. The US has two carrier fleets now on scene and advisors in country. This is fully both a political and tactical event now in Israel. If either the politics or battle fields expand, all the marbles are in play.

Separating the thread will make tons of double posts.

We already have the potential for a Ukraine theater, a Israel theater, and a China/Taiwan theater. WW Three was not supposed to happen in my life once the Berlin Wall fell.

With luck we keep discussions based on facts with clean opinions. That may be the only sanity in our world's increasing madness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom