• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Palestinians are looking to get pushed into the sea for real this time, and I don't blame Israel one bit if they do.

Over 5,000 rockets in the latest attack, ground forces invading - attacks on civilians and IDF positions - women and children murdered in the street, IDF and civilian police being executed after being overrun. Israel says its in a state of war, IDF reserves have been called up.

Reports of Palestinians desecrating the bodies of slain Israelis, along with taking the bodies of the dead back into Gaza.

People are calling this Israel's 9/11.
    Texas SOT

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    tgt236.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    People are calling this Israel's 9/11.
    I hope so and that they respond appropriately, i.e. overwhelming force and widespread total destruction.

However, this is not the place nor is this war sufficient justification for any member to put anti-Muslim prejudice on display. Refrain from the use of pejoratives. It's entirely possible to fully express our thoughts and feelings without them.

No one on staff, I'm sure, wants to make cleaning up this thread into an hourly chore.

I'll do an initial cleanup after I post this so if your post goes missing, you know why.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Fortunately for the muslim vermin in the gaza strip and their Iranian backers, obiden just freed up $6,000,000,000 for them.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    When I was much younger, my grandfather decided to lease out one of the barns on his property. He didn't use it much and figured leasing it out would bring in a little cash and help somebody out that needed a barn.

Well, the tenants were horrible tenants. It wasn't long before the barn was overran with rats. For a while, my grandfather tried to work with the tenants to clean up their mess but eventually he evicted the worthless pieces of shit.

I was there the day my grandfather did a controlled burn on the barn.

No more rats!

He built nice useful pole barn on the site to replace the rat infested barn.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I wonder if he will know where he is.
    Heh. Did you see him yesterday, asked about building the border wall? Deer in the headlights. They had to repeat it couple of times. Finally, he says "oh, you mean the wall thing?" Yeah, Einstein, the "wall thing".
    He proceeded to mumble incoherently, managing to blame Trump and Congress. Wasn't he the "buck stops here" guy???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom