• Status
    Not open for further replies.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Ukraine should watch and take notes from Israel.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute.
    Those are the Choad Huffers that are more interested in if if the corned beef is lean & sliced thin, than the real Jews in Israel.

It’s a shame that FJB is such an anti gun prick, as I see a bunch of weapons that could be imported or made into parts kits.

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    On CNN, former State Department official Aaron David Miller is worried about what Israeli retaliation might look like and fears Biden's "emotional" support for Israel:
    "What exactly do the Israelis hope to achieve?...Where does this go? That's the real problem."

MSNBC's @AymanM: Netanyahu leads "the most far, extremist, Jewish nationalist government that it has existed ... What are you going to do? Are you going to re-occupy the Gaza Strip? Repopulate it with settlements? Are you going in there to try to kill every Hamas leader? They’ve been doing that for years. That has not changed."

However much you despise the corporate media, it's not enough.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    "What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute."

This 'too' is my experience...I don't get it?

I do know a few communist/anti Israel Jews and they're proud of it.

WTH?

Perhaps, some of our Conservative Jewish members on this site can explain the apparently self-destructive politics or maybe they're just as puzzled...
    @TexYid, I think you got this.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute.
    Here's not a full explanation but a short 2 minutes of insight that might help on this subject. The last sentence in the clip is worth waiting for.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Biden and the rest of the commies give Ukraine 100 billion dollars, no questions asked, and demand they fight it out, no holds barred. Yet with Israel, they want them to treat these terrorists with kid gloves.

Biden et. al. got $8 Billion in under 24 hours wired to Israel. They're finding they're being attacked with US munitions that went to Ukraine and sold on the black market and eventually got to Hezbollah. Pretty amazing when countries on the other side of the planet ask for cash and supplies its there before sun up but when Americans, US Cities, and domestic issues can be solved there is stonewalling and ignoring the problem.

I'm still wondering why ANY money is being sent instead of supplies, aid, etc but why is the US getting involved with quarrels on the other side of the planet? I acknowledge I'm a bit of an isolationist, but it frustrates me constantly when other countries want (not need) something and billions in cash, prizes, and often many actual supplies and tools are sent instantly. All while Americans pay more in taxes and want reasonable problems solved here at home we're ignored. I'm just over sending everyone who has our phone number money we don't have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom