• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Fortunately for the muslim vermin in the gaza strip and their Iranian backers, obiden just freed up $6,000,000,000 for them.

Sadly, looks like JoeTato kowtowing to iran by sending them billions seems to have been interpreted as weakness thus unleashing iran’s minions. Just like the kowtowing to ruzzia when he got into office and the botched exit from Afghanistan was interpreted as weakness by putler. Even Newsweek is calling him on it:

Target Sports

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hopefully other world leaders also respond with support and encouragement rather than asking Isreal to be the nice guy...
    a39a866931134480e708c17a7f4ea39b.jpg
    c703c76dae7324212f63c483689a17df.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Only bad news is that Potato has already stripped our military of all munitions and equipment so he has nothing left to give to Hamas to defend themselves. I guess they will have to flee to France and Germany for sanctuary or get a taste of Hebrew justice. The Book of Joshua has the playbook in case anyone is interested.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just for a reality check, I searched web sites of a number of major California newspapers. Most have 2-3 lines saying there is fighting in Israel, nothing more. Some sites have zero mention of this. Democrats philosophy is to throw a blanket over the head of the people so they won't know if anyone is beating them or just walking all over them.

What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute."

This 'too' is my experience...I don't get it?

I do know a few communist/anti Israel Jews and they're proud of it.

WTH?

Perhaps, some of our Conservative Jewish members on this site can explain the apparently self-destructive politics or maybe they're just as puzzled...

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    "What I never could understand is that 90%+ of the Jews that I know have always been liberal Democrats when that party would sell Israel down the river in a minute."

This 'too' is my experience...I don't get it?

I do know a few communist/anti Israel Jews and they're proud of it.

WTH?

Perhaps, some of our Conservative Jewish members on this site can explain the apparently self-destructive politics or maybe they're just as puzzled...

Bolded part is a real head scratcher to me.

Anti-Israeli *Jews* makes less sense than eating soup with a fork.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Wars erupt around the world when the leader of the free world is weak, mentally impaired, low IQ, morally compromised, in the pocket of foreign adversaries and totally controlled by the swamp. There is no fear of retribution and in this case the attack was actually funded with US dollars recently released to Iran by said leader. We are truly living in a clown world. Just look at the white house and the staff that currently inhabits it, clowns and retards. All of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom