Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    ....and the bad news. Apparently Shani Louk, the young German woman who was kidnapped from the music festival, stripped naked, beaten, and paraded around Gaza in the back of a pickup truck unconscious while the "innocent Palestinian civilians" kicked and spit on her...is dead. Only her head was recovered, because of course the neo-medieval savages beheaded her.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    ....and the bad news. Apparently Shani Louk, the young German woman who was kidnapped from the music festival, stripped naked, beaten, and paraded around Gaza in the back of a pickup truck unconscious while the "innocent Palestinian civilians" kicked and spit on her...is dead. Only her head was recovered, because of course the neo-medieval savages beheaded her.

Gaza needs to be razed and salted

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Clarify, please.

Are you referring to Israel or Hamas?

Israel, and that's not hate-monger hyperbole. It is written in the Talmud.

I have seen some Jewish scholars attempt to explain it in less inflammatory holy terms, and other Jews use it to openly detest and antagonize "Goyim."

I'm sure Hamas holds identical views, with themselves as the good guys.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Israel, and that's not hate-monger hyperbole. It is written in the Talmud.

I have seen some Jewish scholars attempt to explain it in less inflammatory holy terms, and other Jews use it to openly detest and antagonize "Goyim."

I'm sure Hamas holds identical views, with themselves as the good guys.

Care to cite the page and passage of the Talmud, O Scholar of Jewish Belief and Culture?

Or are you just repeating what you've heard, that originated in a German book written under the Nazis?

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Can we separate the war news from the political discussion like we did the Ukraine War threads?
    Yes, we can. I'm going to try to implement the same solution here. It worked fairly well in the Ukraine thread(s) and I'm hoping for more of the same here.

News about the Israel/Hamas (or whatever you want to call it) war goes here.

Discussion of the politics, motivations, history, and whatever speculations members want to make goes here. I'd prefer the wild and stupid speculations be abandoned in this thread, though; we've already had enough of that crap.

This thread will now be locked. I'll leave it here for a few days so that if you think you made a particularly good post, you can find it and re-post it in one of the new threads. This is particularly encouraged for news reports since those can, over time, be verified or debunked.

ETA: "I'll leave it here for a few days..." means that this thread will disappear, probably by the weekend. There's been enough garbage posted here and it needs to go out with the trash pretty darn soon.

ETA2 - For those who wish to complain, please realize I'm giving out a bunch of Mulligans by doing this. There have been way too many posts in this thread that should have gotten a 2 week warning ban and a permaban if the member offended again. Because feelings have been running high, moderation in here was pretty hands-off. Too much so...but people should be given some room to vent when there are thousands of folks dying for no good reason.

But that time is over.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom