5337b0d72121088b244f7afe0306d266.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I was looking for the "Pave Paradise and Put Up A Parking Lot" solution and MG finds actual thoughtful solutions.

I think only one is halfway viable.

The Palastinian Authority solution may work. UN would just feed Terrorists more dollars. To date no Arab/Islamic state have wanted the challenge of being the go between and bank.
    <>

This attack was so malicious & vicious that it was directed at ALL Human Society. We know that, if the threat is not completely eliminated, we’ll see more of this.

It’s PAST time for Iran to disappear from an ‘’accident’’ in their own nuclear weapons facility.

All terror groups must be eliminated !

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Generally I would agree, however some of the people deciding just whom that may be give me pause and concern of late.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    President of Turkey threatens to declare war on Israel

" Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivered a speech to a rally this afternoon in which he told attendees Israel was responsible for war crimes, and framed Hamas as "freedom fighters".... In comments that have prompted Israeli outcry, and led the country to withdraw its diplomatic presence, president Erdogan suggested assaults on Gaza constituted a "massacre". "

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    World War Three is closer than could be imagined just a month ago. We have a modern Neville Chamberlain masquerading as a war President now in Joe Biden. I do not know who pushes the first button but there way to many now in a position that to save face they must play hard ball.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

" Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivered a speech to a rally this afternoon in which he told attendees Israel was responsible for war crimes, and framed Hamas as "freedom fighters".... In comments that have prompted Israeli outcry, and led the country to withdraw its diplomatic presence, president Erdogan suggested assaults on Gaza constituted a "massacre". "

Still wondering why in God's name Turkey is part of NATO.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Still wondering why in God's name Turkey is part of NATO.
    Because we needed bases there. Unknown how long we'll have access; there was already tensions -
    Found this (haven't watched all of it - ) Edit: I watched it, 5min vid, you might wanna; especially if Turkey gets involved. Tells of our troop strength there, etc

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Because we needed bases there. Unknown how long we'll have access; there was already tensions -
    Found this (haven't watched all of it - ) Edit: I watched it, 5min vid, you might wanna; especially if Turkey gets involved. Tells of our troop strength there, etc
    Need or wanted?

I'm OK with the rare intervention in world affairs, Isreal and Ukraine are the two that come to mind as being behind. The GWOT got derailed from destroying a terrorist group by feeling like we needed to fix a pair of backwards political systems governing equally backwards peoples.

Turkey has generally shown themselves to be on their own side and no one elses.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Need or wanted?

I'm OK with the rare intervention in world affairs, Isreal and Ukraine are the two that come to mind as being behind. The GWOT got derailed from destroying a terrorist group by feeling like we needed to fix a pair of backwards political systems governing equally backwards peoples.

Turkey has generally shown themselves to be on their own side and no one elses.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Unknown re needed or just wanted.

All I have is a vague memory that the US, at one point, had to ask Turkey for permission to even fly through their airspace...during one of the early sandbox wars if I recall. From looking at the location of the two installations on the vid - I can see how they would be militarily advantageous in any eastern european goat rope <-- all of in which I'm not versed whatsoever.

What is WGOT?
    Thanks -

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom