• leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

A philosophical moment:

My late businessman-Dad always said “Never invest heavily in anything you can’t control!”

Re the UK War, I say: “Never invest emotionally in anything in which the truth is purposefully obscured!”

Your choice.

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The problems Ukraine is facing indicate that tuckers description was accurate.
    Run me through them. Tucker makes some wild claims without data to back them up and the data contradicts what he claims.

I've provided osint that uses visual confirmation that undeniably (I use that word loosly around some of you) shows Tucker and his guest were completely wrong.

The video goes through piece-by-piece using data that is verifiable and widely accepted shows Tucker and his guest are embarrassingly wrong when it omes to the facts.

Neither Ryan McBeth nor "Perun" pull punches when looking at Ukrainan losses or mistakes, but Tucker discredits himself through his ignorance on this subject.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Run me through them. Tucker makes some wild claims without data to back them up and the data contradicts what he claims.

I've provided osint that uses visual confirmation that undeniably (I use that word loosly around some of you) shows Tucker and his guest were completely wrong.

The video goes through piece-by-piece using data that is verifiable and widely accepted shows Tucker and his guest are embarrassingly wrong when it omes to the facts.

Neither Ryan McBeth nor "Perun" pull punches when looking at Ukrainan losses or mistakes, but Tucker discredits himself through his ignorance on this subject.

between Ukraines attempts at preventing men from leaving the country, to statements from their own military about casualties, and training/lack of, and the tactics that they’ve used to find conscripts (all of which have been talked about between the threads here) their real world actions do not match the good news reporting.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    between Ukraines attempts at preventing men from leaving the country, to statements from their own military about casualties, and training/lack of, and the tactics that they’ve used to find conscripts (all of which have been talked about between the threads here) their real world actions do not match the good news reporting.
    Are they preventing men from leaving the country? It doesn't sound like they are fighting for freedom if that is true.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Are they preventing men from leaving the country? It doesn't sound like they are fighting for freedom if that is true.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Yes, military aged men are generally prevented from leaving the country/draft dodging.

But tell me a nation who is involved in a major conflict (coin doesnt count) who didnt do the same thing. We tried to stop draft dodgers when we had a draft... its really not a sign of winning or losing. russia isnt letting MAMs leave either as I understand.

I dont think anyone here is "good news reporting". War gets people killed. Losses are significant for Ukraine, but by any measure are only a fraction of russia's deaths

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Shaping the battlefield...
    A video discussing the damage/destruction of the Minsk (Rapucha class transport) and Rostov-on-Don (Kilo class diesel sub) and how it is significant in Ukraine's shaping of the battlefield.

Great video independent of its Ukraine war content and I highly encourage everyone to watch it and take away points on leadership, logistics, and in patience inncreating the circumstances of battle you want to fight.

Again, Ryan McBeth pulls no punches with criticism of Ukraine when it is deserved.

I welcome discussion, even alternative views, but please reference your sources and data. It helps the rest of us understand where you are coming from.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hit recently by a sea drone, another russian ship is taken off-line.

Also, note how oppressive Ukraine is towards Jews...
    91d6895f323a6669b20e675705c90797.jpg
    3aea1189413cc358e6bed9c06ad8d293.jpg
    01db59fdedbf9debd0036f4eafef4eb6.jpg

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    They forgot the dark sun symbol, saw some of those when I was there...

Skull & crossbones and Wolfangel symbols have been used in the area for long before the NAZIs.

The affinity towards NAZIs is a small percentage and the vast majority of those seemed to have the affinity because NAZIs were the last ones to have fought and killed the commies in that region...

What I find odd is how many vatniks have NAZI tattoos....

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    They forgot the dark sun symbol, saw some of those when I was there...

Skull & crossbones and Wolfangel symbols have been used in the area for long before the NAZIs.

The affinity towards NAZIs is a small percentage and the vast majority of those seemed to have the affinity because NAZIs were the last ones to have fought and killed the commies in that region...

What I find odd is how many vatniks have NAZI tattoos....

OMG!!!

Here is a member of АЗАВ with a Star of David and a supposedly NAZI wolfangel...
    8a29cea0933d89b077e31c1bc258c773.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've mentioned PERUN's videos before.

Fact based and really digs down into the data to provide information and pulls no punches on either side.

Regardless of what you think of the war and which side you think is in the right, Perun's videos will be illuminating and enlightening.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not sure if the conclusions or analysis are correct but I did find it interesting that Blinken has such a strong stake in the US defense industry...

The use of russophile spellings of Ukrainian cities, calling it rat hole etc certainly leaves me suspect of everything they say and would have me fact check if they actually provided any data to fact check.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So russian tanks are technically superior to the western tanks Ukraine is using? Both sides are using everything the can find, but for tussia, that means 50 or 60yo tanks while Ukraine is getting modern western equipment.

Russia has no where near the technological ability of the western equipment Ukraine is using. It doesn't mean they are stone age, or not a formidable adversary, but russia uses almost no precision weapons and those the advanced weapons they do use seem to keep hitting shopping centers and apartments.

Ukrainan small arms are technologically superior. Many more modular rifle platforms and based on photos and not imagination, many more Ukrainian rifles are equipped with red dots or scopes.

Or maybe you are referring to cope cages, cope tires, naval drones or the T-14 Armada....⁹

Seriously, in what aspect of the war does russia have technologically superior equipment?

Independent OSINT strongly discounts the numbers of losses the Col claimed. Ukranian losses are high compared to ours in Iraq or Afghanistan, but this is a real war, not a COIN operation. In that light the losses are not incredible compared to WWII or other historic conflicts and ZSU losses are a FRACTION of what OSINT concensus is for russian losses.

<>

Of course.

Folks on both sides make mistakes and both LIE.

Wartime “news” is all heavily propagandized.

Both sides should be scrutinized EQUALLY.

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Just heard, on WTAW well north of $100 billion sent to Ukraine, with billions more on the way. How many walls could have been built, US vets housed and aided, Maui rebuilt, etc. ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom