Fannin
    664057A4-108E-4B53-9D1E-01193686C8FA.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You left one group out. Those who do their own research, their own critical thinking and reach their own conclusions.

Do you think that both the liberal and conservative media are lying, and Ukraine really invaded Russia? All the satellite photo's were faked? :facepalm:

Well, given the dishonesty of today's media & on-line posting, there is little practical way for most individual to do any meaningful "research".

And, no, not that; but the motivations and reasons we are given for the 'invasion".

Also, I didn't say or mean EVERYONE !

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I just find Ukraine to be a distraction from the problems we have here in the U.S.

To me, this is a European problem. Certainly support should be given to our allies, but Ukraine isn't one of them.

I pretty much knew Russia would move on Ukraine at some point after Russia took control over most of Crimea. The part of Crimea they didn't control was controlled by Ukraine. The writing was on the wall.

After Biden's blunder in Afghanistan, there's no way I could trust his administration to handle a war in Ukraine any better.

I say, let's work on being independent on our own resources, and let Europe work on their own.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Takes a true con man to claim WWIII is about to happen if you do not help, then next day say Russia must surrender or he will unleash devastation on Russia the world has never seen.

Fair enough, I guess I’ll trust the random and unsubstantiated Twitter post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom