• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I would ask my daughter why she would want to participate in an organization that preferred to discriminate against females to the point of actually preventing them from being competitive.

Integrity is hard.

So it is her bad values for wanting to participate in athletics?

She should forgo a college scholarship?

Yeah I’d o not see any parent telling their hs senior to drop her dreams after 10 years of effort and trying to sell it as integrity

tekiwap

Fudds gonna fudd
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    SWOK
    Well, the timeline's a little off (2018?) and the flag looks like it's something some dudes signed it, probably somewhere else and someone had it as a souvenir, doesn't mean much. One of them may have been there or it may have been a gift to someone else to fly over the Ukraine or something silly like that.
    The Air Force uniform top with Airman First Class rank? That makes me laugh. That was probably bought on ebay or stolen or was used by a "volunteer".

Now there are Americans that went to fight for the "cause" alongside brits and others and they are starting to find out what a load of crap it is. There supposedly have been dudes having to shuck everything and sneak back to Poland because it's such a sh*tshow.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You forgot the Cornyns and the Abbotts.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

>

As an observer: Cornyn wasn't always a RINO, he was ruined after he got to D.C. As to Gov. Abbott, my "jury is still out" on him.

We shall see. . . . .

What is going on with Dan Crenshaw ?

leVieux

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    What is going on with Dan Crenshaw ?
    Stacking that paper, son.

Source: Unusual Whales

chart_dot_member_vs_SPY.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So it is her bad values for wanting to participate in athletics?

She should forgo a college scholarship?

Yeah I’d o not see any parent telling their hs senior to drop her dreams after 10 years of effort and trying to sell it as integrity

No, and it depends. NCAA is just one 18-23 sports sanctioning body, there’s others out there. If the plan to afford college for a child hinges on an athletic scholarship, That’s a bad plan.

If athletic participation in a certain organization is what’s most important to the individual then that person has to accept the conditions the organization’s values. In this case, every female athlete has accepted the NCAAs position that the worst male athletes ate more valuable than best females athletes.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well, the timeline's a little off (2018?) and the flag looks like it's something some dudes signed it, probably somewhere else and someone had it as a souvenir, doesn't mean much. One of them may have been there or it may have been a gift to someone else to fly over the Ukraine or something silly like that.
    The Air Force uniform top with Airman First Class rank? That makes me laugh. That was probably bought on ebay or stolen or was used by a "volunteer".

Now there are Americans that went to fight for the "cause" alongside brits and others and they are starting to find out what a load of crap it is. There supposedly have been dudes having to shuck everything and sneak back to Poland because it's such a sh*tshow.
    I just forward what I see on Telegram. @toddnjoyce already posted that the Americans were confirmed to be accounted for already.

I have seen videos of the foreign legion members who defected. They are being called the reddit legion now due to the amount of COD LARPers going there and getting evaporated by airstrikes

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "There are no blue states, only red states with big blue cities."

What a GREAT thought !

Thanks !
    If you were to look at the political demographics of the United States, you can see it's true.

Hell, I'm from Washington state and east of the Cascades is almost all red. All the big cities west of the cascades dominate the population of the state.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Back on topic, Halliburton is done in Russia, Subway is staying, and
    4962e1cb050d25ad860b9321de319921.jpg

Sorry, but I have to laugh at the damn NY legal guns being sent into a war-zone. I guess its better than nothing, but good God, if Americans are going to be donating weapons to further prolong the Ukranian suffering - at least send them not-shitty guns so the individuals have a little better fighting chance.

Reactions: gll

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Sorry, but I have to laugh at the damn NY legal guns being sent into a war-zone. I guess its better than nothing, but good God, if Americans are going to be donating weapons to further prolong the Ukranian suffering - at least send them not-shitty guns so the individuals have a little better fighting chance.

Yeah, 9mm rifle is borderline useless.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I don’t believe that number is as high as the internet would want you to believe.

It’s kind of like COVID, if either side was as effective as the internet wants you to believe, this shit would done and over by now.
    Could be. Both sides love their propaganda (happens in every war)

The amount of people wanting to volunteer for virtue signal points who couldnt even make it a mile in a motorized wheel chair, let alone fight in a war is laughable.
    H&R pardner 410 single shots sent to the front :laughing:

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Army truck expert explains why Russia is bogged down in Ukraine: #1 It relies on rail not trucks for large movements. #2 Its trucks are meant for light internal security duty, not wars. #3 Conscripts and corruption are responsible for poor maintenance of those trucks. #4 Ukraine is flooding the roads with truck kill teams, so the Russian army is suffering from loss of fuel, food, and soon...ammunition...leading to more standoff attacks. (Also saw a video elsewhere showing the Russian Navy moving trucks from the east to the west. The better parts of the interview are near the end).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom