• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    To be honest with y’all I have never have even looked at Texas Gun Trader. No real reason to even check it out. The guns that interest me the most I find on two different sights that I have watched for many years. They too have scammers trying their best to rip people off. I would say they are more advanced in their methods. If and when I buy something it’s from vender that have been there as long as myself.

I have been trying to sell my McMillian benchrest .50 bmg for some time. Could I sell it on other sight with more buyers, sure but I really hate picture collectors and Call of Duty kids who know everything about something the have never actually seen or touched.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Last year my wifey decided to sell her G43X, as she bought herself a new Canik she likes better. Had me list on the other TGT - gun sold. Then some months later, we both get a call from the ATF - her former Glock had been recovered following a raid on someone's house. I wound up having a couple meetings with the investigating ATF agent. Had to pick the guy we met with to sell said Glock to in a photo lineup.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Last year my wifey decided to sell her G43X, as she bought herself a new Canik she likes better. Had me list on the other TGT - gun sold. Then some months later, we both get a call from the ATF - her former Glock had been recovered following a raid on someone's house. I wound up having a couple meetings with the investigating ATF agent. Had to pick the guy we met with to sell said Glock to in a photo lineup.
    Should have done a BOS for your protection.... :p

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Thanks for the info.

I have both bought and sold there with no issue

Top Bottom