• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And if one asked it would be easy to disqualify one as an opressive regime. One country's citizens have the 2nd Amendment.

Honestly I don’t believe we’re as free as many would have us believe…we live in a police state where .gov contracts with private companies to build and maintain profiles on each and every one of us.

Our “shall not be infringed” 2A rights sure has a lot of infringement in actuality.

And our right to free speech only goes as far as supporting the .gov narrative. Speak up otherwise and they’ll use modern-day brownshirts take your voice away and ruin your public reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    And if one asked it would be easy to disqualify one as an opressive regime. One country's citizens have the 2nd Amendment.
    Historically I don’t think that has shown to prevent us from meeting that criteria.

Basically though, my reason for pointing that out is because we are actually ok with all of that, or at least our government is. Unless of course, we have another reason to care.

Last edited:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honestly I don’t believe we’re as free as many would have us believe…we live in a police state where .gov contracts with private companies to build and maintain profiles on each and every one of us.

Our “shall not be infringed” 2A rights sure has a lot of infringement in actuality.

And our right to free speech only goes as far as supporting the .gov narrative. Speak up otherwise and they’ll use modern-day brownshirts take your voice away and ruin your public reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well said.

We have the illusion of freedom.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    It is not like hypersonic is first one and a game changer.
    Well actually it is a big thing even though DOD and Milley say it's not.
    We have done the research and design but congress and DOD basically killed the development. Most SAMS have a 3 mach limit and have to do a 'chase' profile for aircraft. Can't keep up with hyper. Radar has a problem with hyper as the 'scan' rate is too slow to get an intercept profile. Doppler effect also causes a problem. Brilliant pebbles (star wars stuff) was for hyper but cancelled by Dems. Missile know roll rate so a simple radar and IR detector can be used to allow evasive moves. One problem with hyper is the speed makes maneuvers more difficult. Anyway, it's difficult to shoot down something moving 6-7k fps. Normal cruise missiles are low level to avoid radar and fast enough small arms can't get them. Chechen army in Kherson are better armed and nasty.
    Those old s300 systems we will send to Ukraine probably don't work anymore. What a joke.
    The attitude of the US, France, Germany, NATO and the rest is 'too bad, so sad'. Ain't us! Poland, Lithuania, Estonia are worried as they are next!
    Anyone who didn't believe Rus was not going to invade is STUPID. Rus stated they would take Ukraine after they took Crimea, at that time.
    Same reason the US cites have such a high murder/shooting/crime rate - NO balls.
    Funny all the countries sell weapons to everybody but their own citizens.
    End of my version of the truth.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It is not like hypersonic is first one and a game changer.
    Well actually it is a big thing even though DOD and Milley say it's not.
    We have done the research and design but congress and DOD basically killed the development. Most SAMS have a 3 mach limit and have to do a 'chase' profile for aircraft. Can't keep up with hyper. Radar has a problem with hyper as the 'scan' rate is too slow to get an intercept profile. Doppler effect also causes a problem. Brilliant pebbles (star wars stuff) was for hyper but cancelled by Dems. Missile know roll rate so a simple radar and IR detector can be used to allow evasive moves. One problem with hyper is the speed makes maneuvers more difficult. Anyway, it's difficult to shoot down something moving 6-7k fps. Normal cruise missiles are low level to avoid radar and fast enough small arms can't get them.
    Control of HVM's is a huge issue. That was the issue for US HVM development (tactical and larger) back in the 90's.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Control of HVM's is a huge issue more of a 'who is running the show' was real problem. We did buy the S.A. anti IED trucks that NOBODY else would buy and still Oshkosh builds them.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Taiwan manufactures about 90% of the most advanced semiconductors in the world. East Asia as a whole manufactures about 75% of all the semiconductors in the world.

There’s other concerns, but that’s the biggest since you don’t just build foundries overnight.

TSMC is in Taiwan, if that gets captured by the PRC we are all fucked.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    This is all I need to know about the phuckery

That's a good thing, right?
    FYI... DDG was purchased by google a while back so DDG is not what it originally was but rather its now a google proxy.
    Link? I can't find one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom