• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Honestly I don’t believe we’re as free as many would have us believe…we live in a police state where .gov contracts with private companies to build and maintain profiles on each and every one of us.

Our “shall not be infringed” 2A rights sure has a lot of infringement in actuality.

And our right to free speech only goes as far as supporting the .gov narrative. Speak up otherwise and they’ll use modern-day brownshirts take your voice away and ruin your public reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    All true. Could be a lot worse, and is a lot worse for most every country on earth.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Corrupt to the core. Most browsers can translate the link. 1.2.3 what are we fighting for....

6e86cd85fed2a7e26fb291f3a7750dde_500x0.jpg
    :

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Corrupt to the core. Most browsers can translate the link. 1.2.3 what are we fighting for....

View attachment 310074:

But but but we HAVE to spend billions of dollars and we have to send people to fight their war for them because 'muricah...or something.

Let Europe fight Europe's wars. Lets focus on our own failing Republic for a change - maybe we can fix it before it falls apart and we wind up with UN "peace keepers" (aka moving targets) on American soil.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If you dont know then you aren't living under one.
    That’s cute, we say the same thing about vital national interests while avoiding my question which was how do you define an oppressive regime.

There are some ‘objectively’ scored lists out there and, while the US may be in the top 1/3d of least oppressive and Russia in the bottom 1/3d, neither is the least/most.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

What if a government does things to its own citizens, such as:
    -Arresting people who won’t keep their face covered while in public
    - arresting people for not closing their business when told
    - arresting people for owning firearms
    - manipulating elections
    -seizing peoples money and property and telling them they have to prove it’s theirs if they want it back.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Honestly I don’t believe we’re as free as many would have us believe…we live in a police state where .gov contracts with private companies to build and maintain profiles on each and every one of us.

Our “shall not be infringed” 2A rights sure has a lot of infringement in actuality.

And our right to free speech only goes as far as supporting the .gov narrative. Speak up otherwise and they’ll use modern-day brownshirts take your voice away and ruin your public reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We are also free to have pedophiles and mentally ill, sexual deviants teach our children to hate their parents, their country, their heritage.

If one cares about a traditional lifestyle (the foundation of any society that has ever produced anything great), the west isnt it anymore. But I can still walk into my backyard and magdump an AR10 into a pile of logs so its not all that bad. Its definitely going downhill fast though

Remember when those "domestic terrorists" who got let into the capitol building byt the capitol police they were supposedly killing and then they were still imprisoned on bullshit charges for years (still today they are behind bars)? That was a good one. Remember the time the cultural marxists and their army of low iq retards burned nearly every city in the country and nothing happened about it? That was a good one too.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Corrupt to the core.
    Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and jailed reporters who wrote things he didn't like...and plenty of people called him corrupt to the core. In WWII, the government rationed food, essentially telling American citizens what they could and could not eat. The government implemented price controls that have directly resulted in our current healthcare cost crisis.

I can understand why draconian, anti-freedom actions are taken during wartime. The USA has done it quite a bit and we survived. Some of what we did turned out to be very bad in the long term; some of it was necessary in the moment and did nothing to hurt us later.

Given the American experience, I don't think we'll be able to judge the utility and morality of Zelensky's actions for another decade, at least. For now, I'm open to the possibility that he's doing what's necessary even if it is, frankly, terrible.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    We are also free to have pedophiles and mentally ill, sexual deviants teach our children to hate their parents, their country, their heritage.
    This is a trend that makes my heart burn with anger. I have no problems with adults being whatever they want to be but when they poison the future just so the world can be as screwed up as their own minds, I get more than a little upset. As I've stated elsewhere, though, I think we stand a good chance of reversing much of this situation. If we don't, then your statement that...
    If one cares about a traditional lifestyle (the foundation of any society that has ever produced anything great), the west isnt it anymore.
    ...will turn out to be true. Right now, I don't believe it is. But if it is, I'm glad I won't be around to see the conflagration that will consume what's left that's right with the world.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Control of HVM's is a huge issue more of a 'who is running the show' was real problem. We did buy the S.A. anti IED trucks that NOBODY else would buy and still Oshkosh builds them.
    I was not clear. Flight control of HVM's was a big issue.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    But but but we HAVE to spend billions of dollars and we have to send people to fight their war for them because 'muricah...or something.

Let Europe fight Europe's wars. Lets focus on our own failing Republic for a change - maybe we can fix it before it falls apart and we wind up with UN "peace keepers" (aka moving targets) on American soil.
    Keep stooping down to putin and it won't be white hats or blue hats or whatever they wear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom