• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    We have met and are exceeding all obligations. We will continue to assist and increase support to Ukraine in coming days/weeks/months.

You two live in an alternate reality.

Look Renegade, I never said we haven't met our obligations. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WE HAVE. AND i HAVEN'T DECIDED NOR POSTED WHAT ETHICAL/MORAL OBLIGATIONS i THINK WE HAVE.

ALL i SAID WAS THAT WE "SHOULD", ETHICALLY SPEAKING, (And for the good or our international relations/reputation) HONOR ANY COMMITMENTS OR PROMISES WE MADE. I NEVER said we weren't doing so... so all your claims that we have done so are moot as far as this line of discussion goes.

It was asserted that we didn't make any promises... the WE apparently being the people, not the U.S. govt. But as I have proven that is patently a garbage position. WE, thru our legally appointed rep in the Executive branch, signed a UN Declaration/Memorandum. (Lord knows whatever other verbal promises were made, but if it ain't written down, it never happened.)

That was, and IS, my only argument here. Please STOP assuming/infering and accusing me of things I never took a position on. ARe we clear now???

I feel as tho I am arguing with a pig in the mud... sooner or later I came to believe that the pig is enjoying himself. Bless you.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Fair enough then. I agree we should keep our word. I also agree commitments were made.
    Really?????
    Now who is in an alternate reality?
    All you have posted, proves that is a lie. All you have posted is we have no obligations and no promise to keep.
    Jeeez man, keep your arguments straight.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

My little girl is all into unicorns. Probably why this one hits me so hard.
    Looks like she was hit under the right armpit outside of an ER there isn't much that could be done besides a chest seal...

War is hell. Outside of the fact the war is IMO unjustified, it's sad, but what do you expect in war? These things happen on both sides and it always will. Shit we attacked and killed a 100% innocent family of like 7 with a rocket strike based on HORRIBLE, obviously flawed intel on our last days in Afghanistan... sucks, but it happens.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Really?????
    All you have posted, proves that is a lie. All you have posted is we have no obligations and no promise to keep.

We all change our minds from time to time or mayne he is just over rehashing the same thing...

I think we gave our word whether in a treaty or not, sure to some extent until there is ink on the paper or a ring on the finger faor is fair, but it doesn't make it right to create an understanding by swearing on footstool instead of the throne then leaving someones ass in the breeze.

I don't think we should obligate ourselves to any other country, but I think we all agree if there was a thug beating up on a friendly acquaintance to the point of killing him we shouldn't walk on by and do nothing, even if our acquaintance was a little shady at times. Get in kick some ass and go home the internal politics of Russia or Ukraine shouldn't matter to us.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Really?????

Yeah really. you are in an alternate reality -

stated we had obligations, stated who made them, said we needed to keep them and said we have.

This proves I am a liar? I think it is the other way around.

The beauty of the Constitution is it does not matter what any given moonbat thinks is the President, we honor our obligations

In this case it was Bush/Clinton who drove it
    , but it was never a legally binding treaty we must uphold.

Either way it does not matter, we have met all agreements.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    In other news, the Moscow Exchange tried to open today and was summarily knocked offline by Ukrainian aligned hactivists. Apparently they’ve done a good enough job that it won’t be back up tomorrow, either.

The international market for rubles has seized after falling another 20% over the weekend. Western sanctions have effectively cut off the .ru Central Bank from foreign-denominated reserves and the run on banks continue. Shît’s getting real painful real quick if you’re Russian.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Oh yes, the US 7-day avg for COVID boosters has dripped roughly 85% since December, hence FEMA’s decision to include social distancing and masks as a countermeasure when sheltering in place post nuclear attack.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I just stocked up on some 'bottom-shelf' Vodak.($10.99/1.75L)

People are destroying 'Russian-Vodka' in a 'temper-tantrum' instead of understanding that it is ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. Just drink it and THEN don't but it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to send a political message. (boycott but DON'T waste it)

If the SHTF, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are the actual 'currency' and THAT is why the gov't originally TAXED these products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (popular)

The gov't actually made a good 'living' in the past by just taxing these three products.(revenuers as part of the Treasury Dept))

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    People are destroying 'Russian-Vodka' in a 'temper-tantrum' instead of understanding that it is ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. Just drink it and THEN don't but it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to send a political message. (boycott but DON'T waste it)

"I am gonna throw away all my Russian Guns & Ammo"

-said no gun owner ever

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    People are destroying 'Russian-Vodka' in a 'temper-tantrum' instead of understanding that it is ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. Just drink it and THEN don't but it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to send a political message. (boycott but DON'T waste it)...
    I'm guessing there are several bars that did this as a publicity stunt. I'm also guessing several of said bars had some pitchers full of odd tasting water while the bartenders were filmed pouring water out of the rusky bottles.

Show the video to TABC to explain the missing alcohol while the bartenders and wait staff and probably managers had a party later that night.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm guessing there are several bars that did this as a publicity stunt. I'm also guessing several of said bars had some pitchers full of odd tasting water while the bartenders were filmed pouring water out of the rusky bottles.

Show the video to TABC to explain the missing alcohol while the bartenders and wait staff and probably managers had a party later that night.
    I don't care enough.
    TABC can choke on one too.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I think everyone understands it's a symbolic middle finger to Russia, nobody genuinely thinks pouring out some bought and paid for cheap bulk grain alcohol from the Russkies is going to harm them.

Well, most everyone.

And I have a Tula SKS and an Ish 91/30 that aren't going anywhere.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yeah really. you are in an alternate reality -

stated we had obligations, stated who made them, said we needed to keep them and said we have.

This proves I am a liar? I think it is the other way around.
    Oh golly gee!
    Now go back and look at some of you other statements in multiple threads.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I just stocked up on some 'bottom-shelf' Vodak.($10.99/1.75L)

If the SHTF, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are the actual 'currency' and THAT is why the gov't originally TAXED these products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (popular)

The gov't actually made a good 'living' in the past by just taxing these three products.(revenuers as part of the Treasury Dept))

Don't dump the vodak.....save it for cocktails later....Molotov cocktails....

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It crossed my mind to sell or trade my vepr12 in hopes it might hold some high value but I’m just going to keep it. It’s a solid shotgun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom