Do you suppose they were inline for that $1.50 hot dog?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Three people were injured after a gun was accidentally discharged at Costco, according to the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office.
    More police:3 people shot in parking lot of Battle Creek bar following fight, police say
    Deputies responded around 5:45 p.m. Sunday to an accidental discharge of a firearm at Costco on Century Avenue between South Drake Road and Stadium Drive.
    A legal gun owner accidentally discharged her handgun from inside of her purse, injuring her hand as a result, deputies said.
    A different individual sustained an injury to an ankle, and another uninvolved individual fainted during the chaos and sustained a minor injury, according to the sheriff's office.
    First aid was rendered on scene and the gun owner taken to the hospital for further treatment, deputies said.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    This is how care free I violated Costcos weapons policy today as I ordered a slice of pizza.
    Screenshot-20240922-173823-Pic-Collage.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It's a decent hot dog...Pepsi's trash though. $1.50, you can't beat it.

Story is a cautionary tale of why a purse gun needs to be in a holster, preferably in an immobilized state where it can't be bounced around.
    Of course I am amazed at the lack of common sense. The trigger needs to be protected at all times when carrying.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom