Do you suppose they were inline for that $1.50 hot dog?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Three people were injured after a gun was accidentally discharged at Costco, according to the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office.
    More police:3 people shot in parking lot of Battle Creek bar following fight, police say
    Deputies responded around 5:45 p.m. Sunday to an accidental discharge of a firearm at Costco on Century Avenue between South Drake Road and Stadium Drive.
    A legal gun owner accidentally discharged her handgun from inside of her purse, injuring her hand as a result, deputies said.
    A different individual sustained an injury to an ankle, and another uninvolved individual fainted during the chaos and sustained a minor injury, according to the sheriff's office.
    First aid was rendered on scene and the gun owner taken to the hospital for further treatment, deputies said.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    This is how care free I violated Costcos weapons policy today as I ordered a slice of pizza.
    Screenshot-20240922-173823-Pic-Collage.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It's a decent hot dog...Pepsi's trash though. $1.50, you can't beat it.

Story is a cautionary tale of why a purse gun needs to be in a holster, preferably in an immobilized state where it can't be bounced around.
    Of course I am amazed at the lack of common sense. The trigger needs to be protected at all times when carrying.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Costco has some cool deals, and the food court is very cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the $1.50 hot dog, and especially because it comes with Pepsi products, but I can't argue with the price. It is funny - and irritating - at the spots in the store where they have someone handing out free samples of some food product. People will crowd in and knock each other out of their way for a bit of cheese on a corn chip. Last time I was there, they had some kind of fake bacon. It made me laugh because I thought about an episode of Parks & Recreation where the legendary Ron Swanson is offered a "vegan bacon" sample. (click link)
    Parks and Recreation - Ron Swanson vegan bacon sample

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom