Not open for further replies.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    We are talking about a boss who has no problem murdering people (in unique and quite cruel ways) who disagree with him in any degree. Putin enjoyed putting the speaker in the position of knowing if he didn’t get the answer he wanted to hear, there would be consequences.

But in general, your point stands.
    Beat me to it.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Today’s summary: the Soviets continue to out-run their logistics trains and appear to be running short of food supplies while also bogging down in tank traps and other obstacles. Air and arty continues to target population centers, but official UKR death tolls, while growing, remain low.

We’ll see if there’s a tactical pause/reset and shift to less restrained tactical employment in the coming days.

Probably paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...s-as-missile-hits-central-kharkiv-11646124675

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I also want the Ukraine to defeat Putin. (AFTER Putin destroys the US/CIA BIO-WEAPONS LABS and the deep state banking institutions)

The DEMS money laundering machine IS the UKRAINE.(just ask Hillary)

Hunter Biden (Joe Biden) was 'bought&payed for' by the Ukrainian machine.

The Ukrainian people are held captive by the 'deep-state' money laundering cabal. (sucks to be them)

My wife has a friend that said her family got to Poland before the 'conscription' began.

For the people, the SHTF scenario has become REAL.

They need to 'clean-the-swamp' as much as the US needs to.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    We are talking about a boss who has no problem murdering people (in unique and quite cruel ways) who disagree with him in any degree. Putin enjoyed putting the speaker in the position of knowing if he didn’t get the answer he wanted to hear, there would be consequences.

But in general, your point stands.

A lot of tyrants like that get taken out by their "loyal comrades". Now that the war is costing them personal wealth, I see that happening sooner than later.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    The Russians are so hapless it feels like 2 drunk Ukranians could borrow a friend's Cessna, fly low across the border, drop bags of Gold Medal flour down the Kremlin's chimney, and still be home to watch the subtitled broadcast of Family Feud before dinner.
    Hell, a German kid named Mathias Rust did it once before in the 80s. He got very lucky he wasn’t blown out of the sky, but he did it. Of course, it also happened at the White House in the 90s too.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    A lot of tyrants like that get taken out by their "loyal comrades". Now that the war is costing them personal wealth, I see that happening sooner than later.

I don’t disagree. The Novalny 35 owe their wealth to Putin; about 1/3d are sanctioned right now, so the majority aren’t. Add to it political patronage and internal dissidents are still a minority in the Russian .gov.

I’m realist enough to accept Putin is more than willing to use tactical nukes against .uk population centers and the west will not retaliate in kind as they won’t be directly threatened. That leaves the world in an uneasy place.

I don’t expect .ru is going to withdraw short of another decade-long guerrilla war a la 1979.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What a turkey shoot that would be. It’d make 91’s Highway of Death look like a an opening act, not the headliner it was.

8671d349965391c26fb1805730809fb3.jpeg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don’t disagree. The Novalny 35 owe their wealth to Putin; about 1/3d are sanctioned right now, so the majority aren’t. Add to it political patronage and internal dissidents are still a minority in the Russian .gov.

I’m realist enough to accept Putin is more than willing to use tactical nukes against .uk population centers and the west will not retaliate in kind as they won’t be directly threatened. That leaves the world in an uneasy place.

I don’t expect .ru is going to withdraw short of another decade-long guerrilla war a la 1979.
    I do not think that Putin will use nukes. The rest of the world might not retaliate with nukes, but they would isolate Russia economically even more than now.

The only problem with Putin getting deposed, is that there is no guarantee the next tyrant would be any better. But it probably would be a good thing.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Nascar Hall of Famer and Team owner Richard Childress is sending 1 million rounds of 7.62 to Ukraine
    Part of that makes me happy but another part thinks it will just make our shortage last longer
    That's a million primers that will never be sold here

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Nascar Hall of Famer and Team owner Richard Childress is sending 1 million rounds of 7.62 to Ukraine
    Part of that makes me happy but another part thinks it will just make our shortage last longer
    That's a million primers that will never be sold here
    Pretty sure that is illegal

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m thinking 50/50 he uses nukes. Putin is several things. Two of those is smart and crazy. I think his military has embarrassed him so that’s not good for a crazy man. He’s smart though. I don’t believe he didn’t plan for sanctions and mind games with other countries. He doesn’t care about his people so jacking up prices means nothing.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I do not think that Putin will use nukes.

And lots of people spent weeks insisting Putin wouldn't actually invade. I have to disagree with a lot of people here, though - he's not crazy. He's a cold, calculating sociopath who sees other human beings as tools to be used and discarded without a second thought, but he's not crazy. He's in full command of his faculties. He simply has no empathy or compassion.

If he thinks he's going to lose he may very well launch a few nukes, confident the west will be afraid to retaliate. If there is a move against him from within, it'll have to be quick and flawless or he'll launch simply to take the rest of the world with him.

If either of those things happen, we can only pray the launch officers are of the caliber of Lt Col Stanislav Petrov and Capt (later Rear Admiral) Vasili Arkhipov. Otherwise, everyone will be fucked by the evil little neo-Soviet piece of shit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom