• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And lots of people spent weeks insisting Putin wouldn't actually invade. I have to disagree with a lot of people here, though - he's not crazy. He's a cold, calculating sociopath who sees other human beings as tools to be used and discarded without a second thought, but he's not crazy. He's in full command of his faculties. He simply has no empathy or compassion.

If he thinks he's going to lose he may very well launch a few nukes, confident the west will be afraid to retaliate. If there is a move against him from within, it'll have to be quick and flawless or he'll launch simply to take the rest of the world with him.

If either of those things happen, we can only pray the launch officers are of the caliber of Lt Col Stanislav Petrov and Capt (later Rear Admiral) Vasili Arkhipov. Otherwise, everyone will be fucked by the evil little neo-Soviet piece of shit.
    Time will tell.

I expected him to invade. I expect that he will flatten the cities. Just not expecting him to use nukes.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Time will tell.

I expected him to invade. I expect that he will flatten the cities. Just not expecting him to use nukes.
    I don't think Putin wants to use nukes, but would if he was forced to. My greater fear is that the West will use nukes preemptively on some intel that Putin's use is imminent... Everything we are doing is pushing Putin closer to total war. He's in a corner and that will only make him more desperate. If Russia leaving Ukraine is our minimum requirement, then I think we might as well just get it on.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't think Putin wants to use nukes, but would if he was forced to. My greater fear is that the West will use nukes preemptively on some intel that Putin's use is imminent... Everything we are doing is pushing Putin closer to total war. He's in a corner and that will only make him more desperate. If Russia leaving Ukraine is our minimum requirement, then I think we might as well just get it on.
    I can't see any western government going preemptive with nukes. They won't even use standoff weapons to help the Ukraines.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I guess the Russians forgot the lessons they taught the Germans about MOUT...

And, the Ukrainian Tax office just announced if you capture a Russian tank and other equipment you do not have to declare or pay taxes on it - just continue the fight! Talk about a common-sense approach to government!

Last edited:

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I guess the Russians forgot the lessons they taught the Germans about MOUT...

And, the Ukrainian Tax office just announced if you capture a Russian tank and other equipment you do not have to declare or pay taxes on it - just continue the fight! Talk about a common-sense approach to government!

1646242014545.png

"Stupid Russkies. Didn't say "nice doggie". Didn't bring any doggie treats. Woke me up from my nap."

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The oligarch that owns the Chelsea FC in England is now trying to sell the soccer club before UK .gov freezes it as an asset.

Sberbank shares on foreign markets dropped to penny shares. Not penny class, literally one cent.

MOEX is still down.

Russia is seizing private foreign-owned and foreign-denominated currency to keep it from being repatriated. Or replace now virtually worthless reserves.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I'm sure many of the russian soldiers are very demoralized now. Most probably had no idea of the mission they were sent on. Don't know if it has changed but in years past the russian soldiers weren't taught map reading for fear they would escape.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    And lots of people spent weeks insisting Putin wouldn't actually invade. I have to disagree with a lot of people here, though - he's not crazy.

"Clinically insane" is how the legacy media has been painting him.

From two weeks ago- tell is he crazy. I have no idea if he is telling truths/lies, but he is very coherent and sharp here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom