Not open for further replies.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    "Clinically insane" is how the legacy media has been painting him.

From two weeks ago- tell is he crazy. I have no idea if he is telling truths/lies, but he is very coherent and sharp here.

He’s a sharp narcissist. He talks about so much blame on the west but can’t help his own people and establish diplomacy. He’s full of shit in some of his claims.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

From two weeks ago- tell is he crazy. I have no idea if he is telling truths/lies, but he is very coherent and sharp here.

I'm not real confident in the legacy media's ability to diagnose mental illness. But I guarantee Putin is as sane as can be. He is just a complete and total sociopath who sees no value in human life and will sacrifice anything and anyone to get what he wants. It's exactly how he succeeded in the KGB, became the chief of that agency in East Germany - where they had a reputation for brutality and repression far in excess of the rest of the Soviet empire - and began assassinating and blackmailing his way up the food chain in the Russian government.

"He's crazy" is how normal people rationalize this kind of capacity for evil. But crazy people are erratic and do things that make no sense. Putin has drastically overestimated his army's abilities and the rest of the world's willingness to believe his bullshit (well, most of the rest of the world...), but he's following a plan that has worked for him numerous times in the past, particularly in Chechnya and Crimea. He had no reason to believe this time would be different. He was overconfident.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Also remember, the "legacy media" are the experts who have convinced a large portion of the population that a criminal can waltz into a gun show and buy a "semiautomatic machine gun with a 30 magazine clip and the shoulder thing that goes up" with no background check, and then carry it around legally because we have unlicensed carry and it's somehow legal for him to use it for "hunting children".

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Also remember, the "legacy media" are the experts who have convinced a large portion of the population that a criminal can waltz into a gun show and buy a "semiautomatic machine gun with a 30 magazine clip and the shoulder thing that goes up" with no background check, and then carry it around legally because we have unlicensed carry and it's somehow legal for him to use it for "hunting children".
    Same media that tells us we need to be masked and vaccinated in order to defeat Covid!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Everything I am seeing on multiple Telegram channels from people there is showing the Ukrainians losing ground steadily in most areas. I dont trust the west or the western media to tell the truth and I dont believe the old USSR to not play their commie tricks so I take all the info with a grain of salt. That said the Ukrainian military infrastructure has been hit very hard. Without that in place, the regular military wont last much longer.

I think the Russian military is fairing pretty well considering they cant just level entire cities like its WW2. I think they will take Kiev soon and force terms that grant them Crimea, Lukanskh and Donestkh and no amount of mewling or virtue signaling by fat western women is going to stop it.

To Putin's point, I wouldn't want a border with a NATO country with the size of the Ukraine. I'd expect him to attack Finland too if they opt to join

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm not real confident in the legacy media's ability to diagnose mental illness. But I guarantee Putin is as sane as can be. He is just a complete and total sociopath….

Sociopath is a lay term for Antisocial Personality Disorder, a long-acknowledged mental illness. How severe the symptoms and behaviors are is the place marker for high-functioning vs clinically insane spectrum. The definition for sane is absence of mental illness, so if sociopathy is a mental illness, he cannot be sane.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Everything I am seeing on multiple Telegram channels from people there is showing the Ukrainians losing ground steadily in most areas. I dont trust the west or the western media to tell the truth and I dont believe the old USSR to not play their commie tricks so I take all the info with a grain of salt. That said the Ukrainian military infrastructure has been hit very hard. Without that in place, the regular military wont last much longer.

I think the Russian military is fairing pretty well considering they cant just level entire cities like its WW2. I think they will take Kiev soon and force terms that grant them Crimea, Lukanskh and Donestkh and no amount of mewling or virtue signaling by fat western women is going to stop it.

To Putin's point, I wouldn't want a border with a NATO country with the size of the Ukraine. I'd expect him to attack Finland too if they opt to join
    I expected this to be OVER in a week, but now I am thinking it may be months before either side can make claims of victory.

I think Finland is in a much better place than Ukraine and would put up an even better fight.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I expected this to be OVER in a week, but now I am thinking it may be months before either side can make claims of victory.

I think Finland is in a much better place than Ukraine and would put up an even better fight.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I think alot of people thought that but Ukraine does have some what modern military compared to goatfuckers sitting in the mountains somewhere. Its understandable why Russia took a few days to gain air superiority because of this fact. Kiev is going to fall one way or another and I'd be very surprised if it lasted more than month.

I agree that Finland would probably be a different story. The problem is western countries have low birth rates and are filled with 'economic migrants' like the video I saw today of african males fleeing Kiev who pushed a young Ukrainian woman and her children to get on a train.These people are here for money and no other reason and shouldnt be counted in the ranks of those who would be called on to fight. The quality and ease of life in the west makes life way more 'precious' aka people who dont want to risk death arent going to fight, they will capitulate

Putin just has to wait and the west will finish killing itself. We have way too many cultural problems to last. Dont get me wrong I am sure Russia has their own but they arent selling their children to satan and leading a crusade on white people like the west is.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

That's a very powerful speech... more clear and reasoned than anything I have heard from our leaders.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Netflix jumped in

Attachments

• child.jpg
      child.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 80
    • zel.jpg
      zel.jpg
      27.5 KB · Views: 71

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    I think alot of people thought that but Ukraine does have some what modern military compared to goatfuckers sitting in the mountains somewhere. Its understandable why Russia took a few days to gain air superiority because of this fact. Kiev is going to fall one way or another and I'd be very surprised if it lasted more than month.
    They just got 200 Stingers

WTF with Pelosi? money money money?
    In one particularly bizarre moment, Pelosi leaped out of her seat and rubbed her knuckles in glee as Biden spoke about troops breathing in toxic smoke

Attachments

• sting.jpg
      sting.jpg
      22.8 KB · Views: 68
    Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Am I crazy to worry that Biden (and, more accurately, his handlers) will overreact to one of Putin's moves resulting in a serious escalation? We mostly had strong Presidents during the Cold War so it was not much of a concern but with Biden....

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well, that is setting the bar pretty low.

Yup. NATO and the west is such a threat that Russia has to demonstrate it’s might by invading a former satellite.

Russia’s economy is smaller than Canada’s; and their shît is shît. The only thing the West cares about re: Russia is their ability to keep nuclear weapons & technology off the black market.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Am I crazy to worry that Biden (and, more accurately, his handlers) will overreact to one of Putin's moves resulting in a serious escalation? We mostly had strong Presidents during the Cold War so it was not much of a concern but with Biden....

Yes, you’re crazy for thinking that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom