• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Russkies are not flying much either. It is like both sides are afraid to go up and engage.

There was a lot of activity in first few days but now not much at all

The Russians aren't flying much because there are thousands of Stinger missiles being held by Ukrainians with itchy trigger fingers just waiting for something to shoot down. Because they don't have air superiority, and can't achieve it unless they're able to suppress air defenses.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I wonder how cheap Russian tanks will be on the black market? I sure wouldn't mind having one!
    I dunno about the black market, but...

FM3syB3XwAMG3zO.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The latest - don't know if I trust the Daily Mail, but apparently this general's death was confirmed by colleagues on Twitter. Because OpSec is not a Russian term, I suppose.

JohnWayne10XX

Smooth is Fast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2022
    Houston, TX
    The latest - don't know if I trust the Daily Mail, but apparently this general's death was confirmed by colleagues on Twitter. Because OpSec is not a Russian term, I suppose.

I think Ukrain will end up making this the hardest invasion, more than Russia ever contemplated. Russia is paying heavily for what I would imagine they thought was a cake walk.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Russia is paying heavily for what I would imagine they thought was a cake walk.
    Yeah. Look what's happening in Kharkiv. It's mostly a Russian exclave so the Russian invaders thought it would be a cake walk, that they'd be welcomed with open arms. They met stiff resistance so they bypassed it, encircled it, and are basically just levelling it.

Of course, I can't say that for certain. All reporting is untrustworthy but it seems like that's what's happening.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    What really amazes me is that our intelligence agencies won't make public what is going on there. Absolutely NO reports from our military intel and I know we have it. Lots of CNN stuff. We have nobody fighting there so why not?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What really amazes me is that our intelligence agencies won't make public what is going on there. Absolutely NO reports from our military intel and I know we have it. Lots of CNN stuff. We have nobody fighting there so why not?

I Want my War TV
    I Want my War TV
    I Want my War TV
    I Want my War TV

Now look at them yo-yos, that's the way you do it
    You fire that Javelin on the YouTube TV
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    War for nothin' and Ukrainian chicks for free

Where are the damn Schwarzkoff like briefings and videos like "The luckiest man in Iraq"!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Lots of reasons why the IC doesn’t publicly disclose most intelligence products. The raw product isn’t what’s of value, it the analysis and final product.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Well, surprise surprise.

Biden wants Congress to give him 10 billion dollars to send to Ukraine for "humanitarian assistance and additional defense equipment", with a deadline of March 11th. Wonder how Hunter is going to launder a chunk of this...

He has already sent 1.4 billion dollars to Ukraine since taking office. The billions sent during Obama's presidency was a cash cow for the Biden Crime Family, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Mitt Romney. Chaos and confusion in a corrupt country is a perfect environment for the perfect crime

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...gress-for-ukraine-after-spending-1-4-billion/

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste"- Rahm Emanuel, former Obama advisor

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    A former AF 3 star, who seems pretty wired in and has nailed it so far.
    Then again take it with a grain of that first casualty of war, truth.

[3/3/2022 10:52 AM]
    Putin is closing on a full takeover. He is taking his time and assessing all situations.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    A former AF 3 star, who seems pretty wired in and has nailed it so far.
    Then again take it with a grain of that first casualty of war, truth.

[3/3/2022 10:52 AM]
    Putin is closing on a full takeover. He is taking his time and assessing all situations.

Please tell me that isn’t Dave Deptula’s thoughts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom