• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It seems the Russians gave Ukraine an ultimatum on Sunday, unconditional surrender or we will level your cities. So that is what he is doing, wreaking havoc on the cities, while the West thinks sending more Javelins or Stingers or 7.62x39 is going to change anything. The Power Plant grab is just more of the same, turn the power off and cause as much pain as possible till they cry uncle.

Meanwhile dipshits like Kinzinger and Graham are calling for a no-fly zone even though 98.7% of the devastation is coming from ground to ground weapons.

eta

And now Graham just called for the assassination of Putin, which is illegal

I actually had to off on this one:

"No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination"

Graham's mouth writes a lot of checks his ass can't cash...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    This song was written way back in ‘98 by a couple
    of F-16 dudes I knew when we were deployed in Kuwait back then. It’s a great parody and if you wait to the last stanza, it’s about fighting MiGs…

Long story short I’m so unimpressed by the Russian performance that I just can’t take them as a serious threat to the West anymore. And if their cyber threat capability was as advanced as has been claimed, then why is anything counter to a Russian narrative making it to the rest of the world.

So, here’s to Dos and Tripp and all the fighter pilots….

You know those guys? Great music! Can’t tell you how many nights we hangout in someone’s room on the road having cold ones with those guys blaring. We were tanker guys, living vicariously through their music.

JohnWayne10XX

Smooth is Fast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Wife told me this morning that "Ukraine is owned by the Bilderbergs." I was like wait, "Where is your proof, and what are they saying?" Wife said, "I'd show you, but they banned the three people who were posting it from all of my social media this morning."
    "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the NWO was involved because they are involved with everything. Just look at what's actually coming through the media."

My wife, the one time leftist in college, has become in last 20 years, the a right wing conspiracy hunter/theorist I always wanted to be. WTH!

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Wife told me this morning that "Ukraine is owned by the Bilderbergs." I was like wait, "Where is your proof, and what are they saying?" Wife said, "I'd show you, but they banned the three people who were posting it from all of my social media this morning."
    "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the NWO was involved because they are involved with everything. Just look at what's actually coming through the media."

My wife, the one time leftist in college, has become in last 20 years, the a right wing conspiracy hunter/theorist I always wanted to be. WTH!

My fiance/wife to be was APOLITICAL, until I showed her our property tax bill last year. LOL

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It seems the Russians gave Ukraine an ultimatum on Sunday, unconditional surrender or we will level your cities. So that is what he is doing, wreaking havoc on the cities, while the West thinks sending more Javelins or Stingers or 7.62x39 is going to change anything. The Power Plant grab is just more of the same, turn the power off and cause as much pain as possible till they cry uncle.

Meanwhile dipshits like Kinzinger and Graham are calling for a no-fly zone even though 98.7% of the devastation is coming from ground to ground weapons.

eta

And now Graham just called for the assassination of Putin, which is illegal

I actually had to off on this one:

"No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination"

Just saw a headline in passing. Did he call for Putin to be deposed or assassinated?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    My fiance/wife to be was APOLITICAL, until I showed her our property tax bill last year. LOL
    That will turn the bluest retard into a libertarian instantly
    Just saw a headline in passing. Did he call for Putin to be deposed or assassinated?
    His words were definitely alluding to assassination

“Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there more successful Col. Stauffenberg in the Russian military? The only way this ends, my friend, is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out! You would be doing your country a great service and the world a great service.”

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

A friend sent me some CRAZY stuff yesterday someone sent him. Some people are absolutely stupid.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I don't believe we should nuke the Rus.....but, if an explosion that appears eerily similar to a tactical nuke happens in the Belarus capitol during a meeting of Parliament......then a message could be inferred.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Air/fuel "Mother of all Bombs"!!!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Jen Psaki is the point person That makes sense,
    That 14 mi long truck convoy is troublesome. Don't see any soldiers around it, should be several thousand and unless they pee in the truck, shod be encamped there for several days. So just supplies or a decoy?

jbrig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    Houston
    That will turn the bluest retard into a libertarian instantly

His words were definitely alluding to assassination

“Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there more successful Col. Stauffenberg in the Russian military? The only way this ends, my friend, is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out! You would be doing your country a great service and the world a great service.”
    Lindsey Graham can get away with basically calling for his assassination but it would be a federal offense if anyone was to threaten his life.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Today's best picture, "failed to detonate bomb, found by ukr forces"
    description

Attachments

• fab500.jpg
      fab500.jpg
      111.1 KB · Views: 59
    Status