TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Link?

The GSWs look good, I've seen a few... looks like he got rolled over too

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Its telegram. The channel name is at top. If you make an account and search for Bellum Acta it will be there.

They have pictures of the downed SU-25 he was flying. I believe it was near Mariupol or Kiev

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He has been telling me that this would happen for over a decade. I didn't believe him, but here it is now.

Not a huge prediction. 2014 started the Russo-Ukrainian war. Not like things have been happy between them since and Russia straight up grabbed Crimea with nothing but finger wagging from the rest of the world.

So yeah, I’m shocked /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Not a huge prediction. 2014 started the Russo-Ukrainian war. Not like things have been happy between them since and Russia straight up grabbed Crimea with nothing but finger wagging from the rest of the world.

So yeah, I’m shocked /s

This has a centuries long history, that is just the most recent episode. No, not surprising to those who had been watching.

Some refer to Gog & Magog from the Bible and earlier. Others think Russia vs) Globalists' Cabal. Many think the Ukrainian Government is the really "Bad Guy".

But everything now is PROPAGANDA, from both sides. . . . .

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Clearly an ambush and not an after action massacre.

The WSJ article I linked discussed that battle. After an initial attack, UK elements were able to flank and destroy the enemy elements at the airport.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Clearly an ambush and not an after action massacre.

The WSJ article I linked discussed that battle. After an initial attack, UK elements were able to flank and destroy the enemy elements at the airport.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This has a centuries long history, that is just the most recent episode. No, not surprising to those who had been watching.

Some refer to Gog & Magog from the Bible and earlier. Others think Russia vs) Globalists' Cabal. Many think the Ukrainian Government is the really "Bad Guy".

But everything now is PROPAGANDA, from both sides. . . . .

And?

Here’s my view: It doesn’t matter. If Ukraine wanted to join NATO it doesn’t matter. If they want to join the EU it doesn’t matter. Putin claimed he wanted to help pro Russian separatists in 2 areas, followed by a full scale invasion. He claims the west was trying to put NATO on his border. Yeah, cause all the other NATO countries bordering Russia don’t exist and for some reason Ukraine would be a greater threat despite no threats coming from the other NATO countries.

The globalist cabal narrative doesn’t hold water.

In the end, Ukraine is sovereign and Russia invaded unprovoked. So **** Russia.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Downed Russian pilot executed
    View attachment 306848

This could very well be Russian disinformation too folks. Don’t forget they have internet and can hack anyone anywhere.

Plus, if you’re an armed combatant, which pilots are considered, since they carry pistols, too, then if the said pilot returns fire, then he is still considered a ground combatant. Falls perfectly under the Geneva Convention of warfare.

Hawk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This could very well be Russian disinformation too folks. Don’t forget they have internet and can hack anyone anywhere.

Plus, if you’re an armed combatant, which pilots are considered, since they carry pistols, too, then if the said pilot returns fire, then he is still considered a ground combatant. Falls perfectly under the Geneva Convention of warfare.

Hawk

It could be.

But let’s say Russians invaded the US and you caught a downed pilot, would you be calling in a captured pilot or a dead Russian found near a crash site?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And?

Here’s my view: It doesn’t matter. If Ukraine wanted to join NATO it doesn’t matter. If they want to join the EU it doesn’t matter. Putin claimed he wanted to help pro Russian separatists in 2 areas, followed by a full scale invasion. He claims the west was trying to put NATO on his border. Yeah, cause all the other NATO countries bordering Russia don’t exist and for some reason Ukraine would be a greater threat despite no threats coming from the other NATO countries.

The globalist cabal narrative doesn’t hold water.

In the end, Ukraine is sovereign and Russia invaded unprovoked. So **** Russia.

I think they're all lying !

And, re: "But let’s say Russians invaded the US and you caught a downed pilot, would you be calling in a captured pilot or a dead Russian found near a crash site?"

Depends on what the Pilot did. There were a number of WWII incidents in which ignorant French Patriots who were anti-NAZI shot & killed downed ALLIED Pilots who were on their own side.

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Hawk
    Doing alot of supposing in your answer. Its a war and I am sure Russians have killed surrendering soldiers too

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think they're all lying !

And, re: "But let’s say Russians invaded the US and you caught a downed pilot, would you be calling in a captured pilot or a dead Russian found near a crash site?"

Depends on what the Pilot did. There were a number of WWII incidents in which ignorant French Patriots who were anti-NAZI shot & killed downed ALLIED Pilots who were on their own side.

Lmao, so you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a Russian and American? The accent will probably give it away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom