• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    If true, I'm not opposed to it. He chose his side....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Goes both ways in that area of the world apparently. Serbs and muslims committed warcrimes against each other back in the 90s.

I think shooting POWs is honorless. If he stood and fought then thats a different story but we will never know the truth more than likely

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Goes both ways in that area of the world apparently. Serbs and muslims committed warcrimes against each other back in the 90s.

I think shooting POWs is honorless. If he stood and fought then thats a different story but we will never know the truth more than likely

My opinion: If some nation decides to invade the US I can be pretty certain I wont run in to any live enemy soldiers. Honor be damned, stay the **** out.

They should have stayed home or defected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The borders are something that should have been done long ago. And that Trump showed is fairly cheap to do.
    But a promise made is one that should be kept.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Fixing the borders would be easy and cheap. Just ask for volunteers with guns, supply them with non-lethal ammo. Each time you hear a shot, followed by "Oh, mierda!" the guy who fired the shot gets a taco, a beer, and a hearty handshake.
    The border crisis would be solved in 3 or 4 weeks. If not, it would provide endless fun !

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Take a deep breath. Exhale slowly. Repeat 5 times. Rarely is any of the initial information from a war zone accurate.

It is usually designed to invoke a strong negative response to the perceived enemy.
    Ever since world news has been controlled by a convoluted effort by a few powerful people trying to control your emotional response, has truth been obscured by design.
    Look again in a year when the truth comes out…

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Take a deep breath. Exhale slowly. Repeat 5 times. Rarely is any of the initial information from a war zone accurate. It is usually designed to invoke a strong negative response to the perceived enemy.
    Ever since world news has been controlled by a convoluted effort by a few powerful people trying to control your emotional response, has truth been obscured by design.
    Look again in a year when the truth comes out…
    Don't confuse me with the facts. I have a closed mind.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I approach life like I approach moderating TGT. I want everybody to get along and I'm happy to facilitate the required communications.

However, there are limits. This...
    If some nation decides to invade the US I can be pretty certain I wont run in to any live enemy soldiers.

...perfectly expresses my attitude.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Either things are going really wrong for the Rus.....or Putin is about to go full Idi Amin.....

CNN to Stop Broadcasting in Russia After New Law​

By Reuters
    |
    March 4, 2022, at 5:14 p.m.

Well I’ll be... Pretty telling don’t you think?

***Edif***picked the wrong one to reply to. Meant as a response to @IXLR8 post a few passages up where he notes the new Russian censorship law

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Screenshot_20220305-101207.jpg

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Perfect timing :mad:

Bill Clinton is re-launching the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), an organization that has been shut down during the entire Trump administration years due to "allegations" of funny money practices. Now that billions of dollars are expected to go to Ukraine, and Biden is in the WH, Clinton, just like in Haiti in 2010, wants a piece of this action; again, perfect timing to not let a crisis go to waste.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-clinton-global-foundation-pandemic-ukraine-russia-war

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Perfect timing :mad:

Bill Clinton is re-launching the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), an organization that has been shut down during the entire Trump administration years due to "allegations" of funny money practices. Now that billions of dollars are expected to go to Ukraine, and Biden is in the WH, Clinton, just like in Haiti in 2010, wants a piece of this action; again, perfect timing to not let a crisis go to waste.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-clinton-global-foundation-pandemic-ukraine-russia-war
    I think it also signals or wants to signal HRC is running in 2024 so get your bribes flowing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom