• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Sure, I doubt any belligerent hasn't had that happen. Historically, Russia would be high on my list to not be captured by.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    All of our SERE training was focused on them as the capturing force. I wouldn’t have them high on the list but they aren’t cutting your head of on live leak…

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    NATO may not need to establish a no fly zone over the Ukraine. I thought the SU-25 Frogfoot would be tougher than this:View attachment 307067

The SU-25 is susceptible to the same issues as most other aircraft. “Toughness” is definitely subjective. Compared to an F-16 it’s probably able to take a little more damage, but being hit by a Stinger or large caliber AAA is no joke.

Being relatively slow and without the targeting systems and smart weapons needed to attack from high altitude means that the risk of being hit by a manpad jumps way up. The Hind is also considered a very tough aircraft, but they were dealing with huge losses when we sent Stingers to Afghanistan back in the day.

In modern warfare the most survivable aircraft are the ones that can avoid getting hit by flying high, fast, and having a long enough standoff range to stay away from the threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    So this outfit Ammo, Inc. (also owns Gun Broker) can send 1 million rounds to the Ukraine, but on the website most stuff is out of stock. I have never done business with them but found this to be interesting, no ammo for US citizens but tons for Ukraine.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It doesn’t say that the company will be sending ammunition that they manufactured. And honestly, it’s probably cheaper for them to purchase from a European nation and have it shipped a short distance than to manufacture it their self and ship it around the world.

Fox does say they the company manufactures 7.62, but it doesn’t claim it as a statement from the company. Only as “according to (affiliate station).

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It doesn’t say that the company will be sending ammunition that they manufactured. And honestly, it’s probably cheaper for them to purchase from a European nation and have it shipped a short distance than to manufacture it their self and ship it around the world.

Fox does say they the company manufactures 7.62, but it doesn’t claim it as a statement from the company. Only as “according to (affiliate station).

Since biden is banning importation of russian ammunition, there should be a surplus amount in Europe.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So this outfit Ammo, Inc. (also owns Gun Broker) can send 1 million rounds to the Ukraine, but on the website most stuff is out of stock. I have never done business with them but found this to be interesting, no ammo for US citizens but tons for Ukraine.

IMHO, "Arizona Ammo Company" had better figure out the propaganda, FIRST, or they'll make themselves look like idiots !

Reactions: gll

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    No, they won’t.

Nobody supports Russia in this. There is no justification for Russia.

More and more, I'm hearing from Friends who have spent years studying this, and who feel that Russia is justified, that our "media" have intentionally misinformed us again, that the U S political-military have pushed their globalist agenda with obvious intent to disable Russia in their quest to achieve World dominance and permanent control over everything.

So, you are wrong, some do "support Russia" to varying degrees and with reasons.

I ask only for people here to keep open minds. Please recall how our "media" and "the establishment" have misinformed us about Trump, the Civil War, our climate, energy production, gun control, excessive taxation and on-and-on.

Everything now is propaganda, everything !

This is far from over.

leVieux

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Prices in Russian Grocery Store After Sanctions...

This couple has been sharing Russia with the world for several years, if you are interested in an honest presentation... (sometimes saying things we might think would disappear them, but lo-and-behold, they are still here).

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    More and more, I'm hearing from Friends who have spent years studying this, and who feel that Russia is justified, that our "media" have intentionally misinformed us again, that the U S political-military have pushed their globalist agenda with obvious intent to disable Russia in their quest to achieve World dominance and permanent control over everything.

So, you are wrong, some do "support Russia" to varying degrees and with reasons.

I ask only for people here to keep open minds. Please recall how our "media" and "the establishment" have misinformed us about Trump, the Civil War, our climate, energy production, gun control, excessive taxation and on-and-on.

Everything now is propaganda, everything !

This is far from over.

leVieux
    While our media is trash, let’s not forget who we might be advocating for. We think our media is bad? Other countries news outlets are just part of the dictatorship.

I have no doubt this war is planned and past wars have much corruption. Still, some level of truth is visible in actions. Putin is wrong. The Russian government is a mafia. Let’s not get sympathetic to them. They belong in one place: the ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom