• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    While our media is trash, let’s not forget who we might be advocating for. We think our media is bad? Other countries news outlets are just part of the dictatorship.

I have no doubt this war is planned and past wars have much corruption. Still, some level of truth is visible in actions. Putin is wrong. The Russian government is a mafia. Let’s not get sympathetic to them. They belong in one place: the ground.
    You say that like ours isn't...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    More and more, I'm hearing from Friends who have spent years studying this, and who feel that Russia is justified, that our "media" have intentionally misinformed us again, that the U S political-military have pushed their globalist agenda with obvious intent to disable Russia in their quest to achieve World dominance and permanent control over everything.

So, you are wrong, some do "support Russia" to varying degrees and with reasons.

I ask only for people here to keep open minds. Please recall how our "media" and "the establishment" have misinformed us about Trump, the Civil War, our climate, energy production, gun control, excessive taxation and on-and-on.

Everything now is propaganda, everything !

This is far from over.

leVieux

“Political military”? Lol.

Russia is making stupid excuses for his invasion of a sovereign nation and some people are lapping it up.

And I hate to screw up your narrative about the establishment fooling us, but I don’t watch any establishment media. None.

When I say nobody supports Russia, I mean nobody except for those too blinded by silly conspiracy theories or simply hell bent on going against anything that is mainstream. And yes, despite issues with a push towards globalism most NWO theories are building mountains out of a few grains of sand. Filling in the gaps with their own personal feelings and imaginations.

Russia cries “but NATO on our border” despite having NATO on their border for decades. He cries “the NAHTSEES rule Ukraine!” while they have a Jewish President.

So no, I won’t be siding with Russia or it’s belligerent communist government regardless of whatever “whatabout’isms you throw around. “Whatabout X” does not justify the invasion. And none of the justifications Putin has tried to pander out to the gullible are strong enough or make any sense for the actions that have been taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    How in the hell could anyone complain about communism being pushed and shoved down our throats here in this country, then turn around and support Russia is beyond me.

Russia = Communism = Bad Juju!
    But the current Russian situation is NOT really communism at this point. There's a LOT more going on.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    More and more, I'm hearing from Friends who have spent years studying this, and who feel that Russia is justified, that our "media" have intentionally misinformed us again, that the U S political-military have pushed their globalist agenda with obvious intent to disable Russia in their quest to achieve World dominance and permanent control over everything.

I would not say justified, but since 1991 the West has pretty much fulfilled their EOW prophecy.

Russia, dating back to WWII and before, has always had a fear of invasion from West. Mostly because of all the prior times the West actually invaded Russia. Germany made it to the outskirts of Moscow before they were repelled. Moscovites fought with the same vigor you see Ukrainians fighting now.

Since end of WWII, the USSR basically did everything they could to put a buffer between the USSR and the West. This came mostly in the form of the WARSAW Pact nations. An analysis of their weapon systems show most are basically defensive in nature.

Since the fall of the USSR, that buffer has come apart. That worries the shit out of the old guard which Putin and many generals are a part of. On top of that, the unthinkable has happened - former USSR territories have joined NATO and more are thinking about it. This is what I mean by "the west has pretty much fulfilled their EOW prophecy."

So here we are, a country that only 30 years ago had nuclear weapons pointed at USA (ie in defense of the USSR), is now considering joining NATO and might actually have nuclear weapons pointed at Russia? That aint gonna be allowed to happen.

So if the the media or you HS History/Civics teacher did not tell you this over the past 50 years, you were deceived. Where we are is/was entirely predictable. The most basic SunZsu says you cannot defeat an enemy if you do not understand how they think. Our country has been unable to look one move forward to how Russia will react for 30 years now. And as we nibbled away, think no problem they did not react, they just grew more paranoid, until they did react.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm pissed off that these stories about ammo plants donating 1 million rounds of ammo to Ukraine
    Fu@kers are sticking to us and handing it to other nations
    They way things are here..we're gonn need that ammo..
    I could give 2 craps about getting ammo to Ukraine..they can buy it like any other nation does.
    Any ammo that gets donated will likely end up being stolen or sold and end up in the wrong hands anyway

Zelensky armed gangs and thugs with his free AK program already

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm pissed off that these stories about ammo plants donating 1 million rounds of ammo to Ukraine
    Fu@kers are sticking to us and handing it to other nations
    They way things are here..we're gonn need that ammo..
    I could give 2 craps about getting ammo to Ukraine..they can buy it like any other nation does.
    Any ammo that gets donated will likely end up being stolen or sold and end up in the wrong hands anyway

Zelensky armed gangs and thugs with his free AK program already
    I agree. It’s bullshit.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I will start caring about Ukraine when the US isn't ran by the Chinese and gas and food are affordable again...
    I'm not letting myself get whipped up by the media on this.
    Zelensky is a crooked man.
    And I would guess 90% of politicians there are ..
    Pretty much like the US

Ukraine has gotten billions in aid from OUR POCKETS already

What have they done with it??

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Prvi, S&B, Fiocci.....they're going to make bank without having to deal with overseas shipping......

....sucks because I like buying their ammo here.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Fiocchi is an Italian company, not Russian, unless I am mistaken. And they manufacture ammo in the US as well as overseas.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

So, you are wrong, some do "support Russia" to varying degrees and with reasons.

I ask only for people here to keep open minds. Please recall how our "media" and "the establishment" have misinformed us about Trump, the Civil War, our climate, energy production, gun control, excessive taxation and on-and-on.

Everything now is propaganda, everything !

This is far from over.

leVieux
    Open mind does not mean checking my common sense at the door.

A sovereign company, a democracy even if flawed (and nowadays, who are we in the US to throw stones regarding corruption) was invaded in an act of war.

That is not some liberal spin.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I would not say justified, but since 1991 the West has pretty much fulfilled their EOW prophecy.

Russia, dating back to WWII and before, has always had a fear of invasion from West. Mostly because of all the prior times the West actually invaded Russia. Germany made it to the outskirts of Moscow before they were repelled. Moscovites fought with the same vigor you see Ukrainians fighting now.

Since end of WWII, the USSR basically did everything they could to put a buffer between the USSR and the West. This came mostly in the form of the WARSAW Pact nations. An analysis of their weapon systems show most are basically defensive in nature.

Since the fall of the USSR, that buffer has come apart. That worries the shit out of the old guard which Putin and many generals are a part of. On top of that, the unthinkable has happened - former USSR territories have joined NATO and more are thinking about it. This is what I mean by "the west has pretty much fulfilled their EOW prophecy."

So here we are, a country that only 30 years ago had nuclear weapons pointed at USA (ie in defense of the USSR), is now considering joining NATO and might actually have nuclear weapons pointed at Russia? That aint gonna be allowed to happen.

So if the the media or you HS History/Civics teacher did not tell you this over the past 50 years, you were deceived. Where we are is/was entirely predictable. The most basic SunZsu says you cannot defeat an enemy if you do not understand how they think. Our country has been unable to look one move forward to how Russia will react for 30 years now. And as we nibbled away, think no problem they did not react, they just grew more paranoid, until they did react.
    None of which means we should accept Russia's paranoia or desire for conquest.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I will start caring about Ukraine when the US isn't ran by the Chinese and gas and food are affordable again...
    I'm not letting myself get whipped up by the media on this.
    Zelensky is a crooked man.
    And I would guess 90% of politicians there are ..
    Pretty much like the US

Ukraine has gotten billions in aid from OUR POCKETS already

What have they done with it??

I guess they did enough to hold back the Russians far longer than anyone expected, lol.

The long term issue with Russia taking Ukraine is that it will give China more power due to the Neon that is produced in Ukraine, combined with Russia and China’s willingness to work together. China takes Taiwan and Russia takes Ukraine. That means those 2 countries have full control of the ability to make semiconductors and microchips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Never was a fan of the U.S. getting involved in other countries troubles. Now we're cancelling everything Russia, as if acting like it doesn't exist will make it go away.

Millions of men, women and children were killed in Rwanda for a couple of decades and the U.S. wasn't as outraged as it seems to be about Ukraine.

Is it the fact that it's Russia and not Hutus that are the aggressors? Or is it oil and gas? Something the U.S. has in abundance, if we could get to it.

I would rather Europe and Asia take care of their own problems. It's not like we don't have enough of our own here.

One thing I have noticed, you have to dig deep through the Ukraine news to get to much news of the U.S. And who does that favor?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom