Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lindsey Graham can get away with basically calling for his assassination but it would be a federal offense if anyone was to threaten his life.

You could call for Putins assassination though.

And there were many comments regarding past presidents from both sides of the isle. Typically it would at most result in a visit from some alphabet boys who would ask a lot of questions before deciding you were most likely just a loud mouth on the internet and leaving, though your social media posting (and maybe more) would likely be monitored for some time afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Just saw a headline in passing. Did he call for Putin to be deposed or assassinated?
    6fef8ecef66ad65d53030dfd662f941f_500x0.jpg

• Wow
    Reactions: gll

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    FYI

I just got this from a very bright Friend, an ex-NASA "Rocket Scientist", who has followed this area passionately for decades :

Friend believes that Putin acted as preemptive self-defense.

leVieux

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    something was going on in Ukraine
    osce report

That’s report is from 2015.

Zelensky was elected on a platform of removing power from the previous oligarchs and reducing government corruption.

I’d say “something went on on Ukraine according to this report” would be much more accurate. As we don’t know what’s been happening since or what changes are happening. (At least those of us not living in Ukraine)

It also seems the people aren’t really looking for a savior, considering the intense fight they are giving to Russia in an effort to preserve what they have. Doesn’t sound like an oppressed and abused people looking for a regime change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Here is an article that isn’t being run in the MSM.
    I was wondering if this was the real case, instead of the made up BS Putin has been trying to spew.

Today, Ukraine is Israel: We implore Jews across the world to come to our aid | Andriy Yermak | The Blogs

701de4294af4262f67cef0a99f38b9b8.jpg

Hawk

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    The defense battle is almost never a way to defeat an invader. Rolling invaders are a wave and hard to beat back. One thing the Ukrainians could do that would really rock the Russians back on their heals would be essentially a suicide mission, but about 50 fighters load up and use their knowledge of back roads and night to wander into Russian homeland and just go to work shooting up military positions along with blowing up power lines, hitting railroads, bridges for as long as they could maintain.

Should the Lord smile on them and they could get back to Ukraine territory, repeat, repeat and that would cause the Russians to have to begin to defend their territory. Guerilla warfare.... FREE UKRAINE

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The defense battle is almost never a way to defeat an invader. Rolling invaders are a wave and hard to beat back. One thing the Ukrainians could do that would really rock the Russians back on their heals would be essentially a suicide mission, but about 50 fighters load up and use their knowledge of back roads and night to wander into Russian homeland and just go to work shooting up military positions along with blowing up power lines, hitting railroads, bridges for as long as they could maintain.

Should the Lord smile on them and they could get back to Ukraine territory, repeat, repeat and that would cause the Russians to have to begin to defend their territory. Guerilla warfare.... FREE UKRAINE

Pretty much impossible to stop an invader when you have made no preparations.

"Bettter to have a gun and not need it, then need it and not have it". Applies to National Defense too.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Downed Russian pilot executed
    View attachment 306848
    Link?

The GSWs look good, I've seen a few... looks like he got rolled over too.

I have nearly no ill will towards ANY soldier. Soldiers have a duty to serve their nation. They dont get to pick and choose which orders they do or don't follow, and they shouldn't. If their ordered to take action tbeir nation claims serves its interest, that is no fault of the soldier in the course of a war, even a war we don't think is just. There does come a point where a refusal is right or required, but killing a soldier after capture is as murderous as a soldier intentionally targeting non military targets on their own volition.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    View attachment 306851
    Just checking out Flight Aware to see if any more Global Hawks are in the area, nope. I was a little surprised to see this…
    They have not been "active" or "viewable" for at least three days. And I still don't think it was an oops moment when someone finally realized they left the transponder on. They wanted Russia to know we were watching. And with the amount of intel provided by this fiasco, I would not be surprised if it came out later that we had dozens of them flying over the Black Sea as well as the entirety of the Ukraine 24/7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom