Not open for further replies.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    He is absolutely not deflecting. He is being a common-sensical realist.
    Excuse me? We were discussing whether or not there was any similarities between Putin and Hitler. There are some. That has absolutely nothing to do with Biden and the border. Which I agree is a total shit show. It was on the way to being cleaned up as much as possible at the time and Biden dumped truck loads of shit on the show. Trying to bring the border into it was just deflecting and evading an honest answer.
    Hitler and Putin are not the same. But there are some interesting parallels.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I think he was simply pointing out Brandon the Potato's "outrage" of Russia's violation of Ukraine's sacred border when our own border is wide open to any and all.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I agree. Biden's outrage is fake.
    See my post above.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    September 2001... The American people are falling for the propaganda again.

Sept 2001 was the result of doing nothing beforehand and not nipping problems in the bud. Instead they were allowed to grow and flourish.

Doesn’t matter how it started because at that point there’s no going back. What matters is how far it was allowed to go. And it went back to the WTC in 2 passenger jets, as well as the pentagon, and an empty field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    To keep it all real, @Jarine88 this is the only way I’d get into an AK:

6d0c55233632dc61f19f18c2f94a5b7a.jpeg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Putin has absolutely nothing to do with our southern border. Biden has tons to do with the failures there. As well as his failures in dealing with Putin.
    Stop deflecting. You are smarter than that.

I was just replying in response to your comment:

“Yes. It is. A lot of parallels to Hitler. Like stupid historical excuses to take over other Countries.”

I’m reading the “historical excuses” as a main driver of your argument. All I’m saying is that countries have been invaded with far less than that. I was not trying to link Putin or Hitler to our current border crisis

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The US government did NOT make ANY promise to the Ukraine.
    It's been well established that the U.S., and others, told Ukraine that we would help protect them if they give up nukes.
    Here is a scenario for you "no written agreement" folks.
    We all live on the same street. Some of us talk you into giving up several of your best guns with a promise to help you if the local gang comes to terrorize the neighborhood. But when they do, we tell you we have no written contract, and let them attach you hoping they leave us alone.

Lie to me. Tell me you would not be calling us cowards. Welchers. Scum of the earth.
    If you say you wouldn't, I'll call you a liar.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    It's been well established that the U.S., and others, told Ukraine that we would help protect them if they give up nukes.
    Here is a scenario for you "no written agreement" folks.
    We all live on the same street. Some of us talk you into giving up several of your best guns with a promise to help you if the local gang comes to terrorize the neighborhood. But when they do, we tell you we have no written contract, and let them attach you hoping they leave us alone.

What is well-established is that you and others don't understand the Budapest Memorandum and what it means.

Here's a scenario that might help you (read closely, there's a test afterwards):

You have a crazy, leftist neighbor. He's always calling you a racist scumbag and he often makes sexual advances towards your wife and daughter. He promises Mothers Against Guns that you will loan them your car the next time they need it.

OK, here's the test to see if you understood the scenario:

When Moms Against Guns comes knocking at your door and demands your car, do you give them the keys, since you promised to loan it to them?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So, watching Louder with Crowder this morning. I seems the Russian blustering about nukes was brought on by removing Russian banks from SWIFT. Almost like it was a big deal to them.

Remember a few days ago when Biden was asked about why that wasn’t part of the sanctions and he said it wouldn’t matter because the sanctions in place were already much worse? Seems the news is pretty much ignoring the correlation with SWIFT and Pootin trying to threaten nuclear war (which I still fully believe is a bluff)

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It would seem that what Putin actually did, concerning nuclear weapons, was put his nuclear defenses on alert as as precaution against nuclear attack.

The Deep State/MSM has been trying to spin that into a threat.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The US government did NOT make ANY promise to the Ukraine.

That's weird, Madeline Albright was NOT a U.S. govt rep??? Duly authorized by the Executive Branch to engage the U.S. in "EXECUTIVE AGREEMENTS" regarding foreign policy???

Good Lord man, do some reading!!!

Executive agreements do not require super-
    majority support in the Senate as do formal Article II treaties. Since the
    1940s, the vast majority of international agreements have been completed
    by presidents as executive agreements rather than as treaties.

https://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/9780472116874-ch1.pdf

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It would seem that what Putin actually did, concerning nuclear weapons, was put his nuclear defenses on alert as as precaution against nuclear attack.

The Deep State/MSM has been trying to spin that into a threat.

“High alert” means they may be called to launch at a moments notice, not necessarily as retaliation.

There’s no reason for him to take that kind of stance defensively, especially given how minimal the response has been to his actions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom