• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Mig-29 is one of Ukraine's most advanced fighter jet. It is unfortunate that they lost all those on the ground like that.

The MiG-29 is also a fairly geriatric fighter jet with all the maintenance nightmares that come with that (plus having the main source of replacement parts be a belligerent neighbor with an interest in keeping the fleet unreliable), and Ukraine was known to have a large portion of their fleet grounded and being used as parts donors.

They also apparently received a shipment of MiG compatible air to air missiles from Poland, one of the larger non-Russian MiG-29 users. That tells me at least some of their aircraft are still flyable.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Gotcha. Most of the GH INT payloads are optimized for standoff and some require it (like JSTARS does).
    When I am on phone I keep it short. I moved from DOD/GH assets to CIA low observables for denied areas without that much detail.

With that said, we may not have much CIA presence there after all. I am also seeing reports of Ukrainian UAVs making strikes and Turkey offering UAV resources in addition to Sweden and Poland. Hard to tell what is real.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Putin put his nuclear forces on high alert just a bit ago. US is now at DEFCON 2
    1645993087091.png

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    What Is DEFCON 2 Or "Fast Pace" Warning Level?​

DEFCON 2, or Fast Pace, is a red colored condition level similar to a 'red alert' warning level status. Defcon 2 means we are at the next step to war or a nuclear threat. During this alert level the United States Armed Forces are ready and prepared to ship out in 6 hours time or less, hence the name "Fast Pace".

Defcon 2, or Fast Pace is the second highest condition level in the warning system, with only alert level 1 being higher. The alert status may be changed to this level after intelligence findings indicate a risk for an impending attack, such as the case in the Cuban missile crisis in 1962 when the alert status was changed to Fast Pace for the Strategic Air Command.

Defcon 2, or Fast Pace has been reached only once for the SAC, or strategic air command during the cold war Cuban missile crisis in October 26, 1962 after soviet missile pads were found in Cuba, but changed to alert level 3 after a short time.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    A couple associated with our church - Jim and Sandy - have been Ukrainian missionaries for 30 years.

When they arrived, their only child, their son, died and they buried him in Ukraine. Then their backers, the organization that sent them, asked them to return to the US.

They refused, and with no support system, they persevered, founded an orphanage and adopted over 50 kids and call them their own.

They came back two weeks ago to bury Jim’s mother…and they’re going back to Ukraine this Friday, to offer support the only way they know how - boots in the ground hands-on support.

I humbly ask that any TGT believers raise their voices and pray for Jim and Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As opposed to an open southern boarder? The invaders are taking over. They don’t need historical excuses. That to me is the immediate threat. That directly affects us today.
    Putin has absolutely nothing to do with our southern border. Biden has tons to do with the failures there. As well as his failures in dealing with Putin.
    Stop deflecting. You are smarter than that.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    A couple associated with our church - Jim and Sandy - have been Ukrainian missionaries for 30 years.

When they arrived, their only child, their son, died and they buried him in Ukraine. Then their backers, the organization that sent them, asked them to return to the US.

They refused, and with no support system, they persevered, founded an orphanage and adopted over 50 kids and call them their own.

They came back two weeks ago to bury Jim’s mother…and they’re going back to Ukraine this Friday, to offer support the only way they know how - boots in the ground hands-on support.

I humbly ask that any TGT believers raise their voices and pray for Jim and Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Prayers on their way

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Putin has absolutely nothing to do with our southern border. Biden has tons to do with the failures there. As well as his failures in dealing with Putin.

He is absolutely not deflecting. He is being a common-sensical realist.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Defcon 2, or Fast Pace has been reached only once for the SAC, or strategic air command during the cold war Cuban missile crisis in October 26, 1962 after soviet missile pads were found in Cuba, but changed to alert level 3 after a short time.​

Factually correct for the Cold War period, but we went to DEFCON 2 for a brief period when DESERT STORM kicked off.​

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    And a weary note of caution- everything we're hearing about the invasion, much of it is filtered through the legacy media.
    The same media that has kept us "informed" about Trump, Hillary, the elections, about BLM/Antifa, Covid, our economy, The Biden admin, etc. The same ones telling us that Putin is clinically insane. That the Ukrainians are beating the Russians. Etc., Etc.

It is extremely difficult to believe anything during war, always been the case. I'm at this point now.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tern-propaganda-for-ukraine-is-epic-in-scale/

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    And a weary note of caution- everything we're hearing about the invasion, much of it is filtered through the legacy media.
    The same media that has kept us "informed" about Trump, Hillary, the elections, about BLM/Antifa, Covid, our economy, The Biden admin, etc. The same ones telling us that Putin is clinically insane. That the Ukrainians are beating the Russians. Etc., Etc.

It is extremely difficult to believe anything during war, always been the case. I'm at this point now.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tern-propaganda-for-ukraine-is-epic-in-scale/

Follow The Money.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This is some of the most useful reporting I have seen lately. But sadly, little is mentioned about other countries joining in. Moreover, it is stated that other NATO countries have not been true to their word.

Most bothersome that the speedometer of our national debt must surely be pegged.

I sure don’t mean to be a pessimist, but rest assured, when our hour of need arrives nobody will be here to help us.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Here is what I know in my heart
    If the government and media are trying hard to convince me to think a certain way..well...Im immediately suspect
    It feels alot like March of 2020
    September 2001... The American people are falling for the propaganda again.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I think he was simply pointing out Brandon the Potato's "outrage" of Russia's violation of Ukraine's sacred border when our own border is wide open to any and all.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom