• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I'm watching it online. obiden's left eye is drooping and he looks vacant. President Trump looks like's real tired and needs some rest. I expect the studio lighting is set to do that.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I keep hearing that and not sure how it happens. The voters have voted him in as the nominee.

I know the convention is procedural, but isn't it supposed to reflect the will of the voters? I mean, if the elite could just insert someone, how is that the will of the people? Seems like a banana republic, not that we're not there already.

The Dem Convention has been rigged for decades. Remember how the "Superdelegates" shut out all challengers to Obama, Hillary, & Biden? State delegates don't make any difference.....

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The Dem Convention has been rigged for decades. Remember how the "Superdelegates" shut out all challengers to Obama, Hillary, & Biden? State delegates don't make any difference.....
    I get that. But all of those were duly elected in the primary. That's my point. Biden has been elected in the primary by his party's voters.

Just don't get how they can put in someone who wasn't even running and not one person voted for in the primary.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You could see Fake Yapper steer the discussion away a couple of times when Joey was floundering. At least the moderators haven't argued with Trump yet that I saw.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Biden.png

Top Bottom