• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I wouldn't be surprised if this is how the dems get biden to step down.

Wonder who they'll go for. Newsom?

Newsom seems to be the heir apparent. Hopefully my impression his lack of popularity outside the liberal strongholds of California is accurate - I really don't see liberals from places like Pennsylvania voting for him in droves.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Democrats DO create jobs. You need additional personnel to process the unemployment applications. They didn't say it was a net gain, just that jobs were created. For those 15k jobs created, probably over 100k were lost though.

I’d believe that, because I’m one of those people who lost their job.

FJB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The debate so far had been a waste of effort. Biden is lying out of his ass and Trump is mostly arguing rather than selling himself as a beneficial Leader.

It has been a shit show, overall Biden looks lost and confused whereas Trump doesn't listen to the question and uses his time to counter the last thing Uncle Joe said.

We had to turn it off, the bottom line comes out to how good did we have it after each of these clowns' four years as president?

Trump is showing he's always going to be an ass, but the economy did well under him whereas I am not sure if we can afford another four years of Biden's "thriving" economy!!

Why can't we have other candidates?!?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I quickly tuned into the CNN and MSNBC after debate gaggles and I was surprised as both far left Dem mouthpieces were talking replacing the potato. Both conceded the potato looked like a tired and incoherent old man. Was hoping Trump would name his VP as has been rumored but will have to find out as the debate wore me out.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Got to admit I watched it through guns gadgets on YouTube jeez Louise I cussed, I prayed, I gave my phone the middle finger, and also the stereo as it was streaming, my blood pressure went up .what a cluster Brandon really looked sick, like a starving vampire.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Screenshot_20240627_222631_Chrome.jpg

Lol

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Newsom seems to be the heir apparent. Hopefully my impression his lack of popularity outside the liberal strongholds of California is accurate - I really don't see liberals from places like Pennsylvania voting for him in droves.
    Newsome would be an even worse disaster. That moron has fucked up CA worse than it was before those morons voted him into office.

Top Bottom