• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    The dude sounds the exact same as 4 years ago, I really don’t see how all of a sudden he did horrible. He’s been doing horrible the whole fuckin time.

O never mind he has a cold, that clears it up. SMFH.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    ND the
    The dude sounds the exact same as 4 years ago, I really don’t see how all of a sudden he did horrible. He’s been doing horrible the whole fuckin time.

O never mind he has a cold, that clears it up. SMFH.
    Because Democrat constituents are brainwashed fools stuck in the democrat reality distortion field. And the worthless MSM thought they could continue to hide this pathetic pos from those brainwashed fools.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ..We had to turn it off…
    Never turned it on. Neither has ever been a great orator, much less a masterdebater.

Besides, whatever the time limit was on answers was too short. The thing was designed as a sound bite fest from the beginning. You can’t share a substantive summary on why your farts smell best in the time given.

What nobody has acknowledged is that the people who organize the debates have eligibility rules to participate.
    Federal Election Commission (“FEC”) regulations require a debate sponsor to make its candidate selection decisions on the basis of “pre-established, objective” criteria.

On November 20, 2023, the CPD adopted its 2024 Nonpartisan Candidate Selection Criteria. Under the 2024 Criteria, to receive an invitation to debate, a candidate must: (i) be Constitutionally eligible to hold the office of President of the United States;

By merely getting an invite, team Trump should have worn that shit out by now and put any question of his even appearing on the ballot to bed. Hell, it effectively moots the SCOTUS case.

Otherwise, the only effective answer Trump should have given to just about any policy question was “were you better off in 2019 than you are today, because that’s what this clown show wants to dicker over.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    CNN, MSNBC all of them are saying this race is over.............

They are all acting surprised when they have all been propping him up..............

Hilary is making phone calls.......seriously.....

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Newsom seems to be the heir apparent. Hopefully my impression his lack of popularity outside the liberal strongholds of California is accurate - I really don't see liberals from places like Pennsylvania voting for him in droves.
    Liberals will blindly follow anyone the demorat leadership gives them.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Debate was a train wreck for Dems and they are openly admitting it. While DJT isn't a polite politician and rough around the edges, if anyone has kids and grand kids it's a no-brainer on who they would want as president.

Thats one thing the never trumpers who cry about mean tweets don't understand.

The future isn't something to be polite about.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Hello...

Attachments

• brandon.jpg
      brandon.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 39

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I'll just mention, it may be a forgone conclusion.

ABC news on the day after election day - "Kamala Harris has one the presidency! millions of mail in ballots for her have magically shown up at election locations!"

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Should be an interesting news day, didn't watch but ready for the rebuttals. I did record it may watch some but I'm sure Fox will have all the highlights.

Top Bottom