• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    I didn't believe the folks on the right that kept saying Biden might not be the nominee. It's starting to look like they may have been right. There is no way any party would run this moron.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I keep hearing that and not sure how it happens. The voters have voted him in as the nominee.

I know the convention is procedural, but isn't it supposed to reflect the will of the voters? I mean, if the elite could just insert someone, how is that the will of the people? Seems like a banana republic, not that we're not there already.
    Yep we officially became a Banana Republic when the dems indicted Trump on bogus charges for political purposes. This is actual election interference just a further continuation from 2016

glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    obiden surprised me by lasting through the entire fiasco and being able to stay somewhat lucid most of time. Which leads me to believe that his handlers have finally found the right combo of drugs to keep him upright and able to talk. Lies and bullshit, but he was still able to talk, or mumble and stutter.

Top Bottom