• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The mental battle.png

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I've decided to DVR it on Fox News. I have a feeling I won't be able to sit through much of it if it goes the way I expect, but I may want to have to have it on "tape" if I want to go back and fact-check some of the outlandish "analysis" that's sure to follow. Oh...and if Uncle Joe's ingestion of racemic amphetamine and dextroamphetamine is in too high a dose, I'd want to catch his reaction real-time.

Fun pre-debate fact: people who are abusing Adderall sometimes resort to something called "plugging." Plugging is administering the drug rectally, which causes it to hit the bloodstream quickly, much quicker than taking pills orally.

I'd say watch to see if Biden is walking strangely, as if he...well, you know. But he always walks strangely.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I've decided to DVR it on Fox News. I have a feeling I won't be able to sit through much of it if it goes the way I expect, but I may want to have to have it on "tape" if I want to go back and fact-check some of the outlandish "analysis" that's sure to follow. Oh...and if Uncle Joe's ingestion of racemic amphetamine and dextroamphetamine is in too high a dose, I'd want to catch his reaction real-time.

Fun pre-debate fact: people who are abusing Adderall sometimes resort to something called "plugging." Plugging is administering the drug rectally, which causes it to hit the bloodstream quickly, much quicker than taking pills orally.

I'd say watch to see if Biden is walking strangely, as if he...well, you know. But he always walks strangely.
    Why not just snort it.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Well, I wasn't actually meaning him, just in general.

Oh. Yeah. Crushing the pills and snorting the powder is a thing, too. But, you know, it was all about the image of the Biden debate team "prepping" him minutes before going on stage...

One wonders if Kamala were to get the same preparation prior to a VP debate if she'd just spew word salad at an astonishingly accelerated rate. It might actually be more difficult to tell whether she's making sense or not if she were to speak three times as fast.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    2 min delay on a highly structured "debate"

When obiden does what obiden does, simply edit in footage from the practice session and pass it off as "live" to the plebs.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I still will not be surprised if they don't nominate someone other than Biden.
    I keep hearing that and not sure how it happens. The voters have voted him in as the nominee.

I know the convention is procedural, but isn't it supposed to reflect the will of the voters? I mean, if the elite could just insert someone, how is that the will of the people? Seems like a banana republic, not that we're not there already.

Top Bottom