• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Journalist or not, they will be the middle's window to him...I hope he acts "presidential", not too bombastic, and remains calm, while at the same time, upsetting both the moderators and the not my president...if that happens, he wins...and will probably win the election, regardless of how much the Dems cheat...
    That is an awful lot to ask for.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    That is an awful lot to ask for.
    You may be right, though I don't think so... Trump knows what is at stake, and he is a brilliant tactician... He will have some fun, if allowed by the moderators, but he will (I think) treat this as if going against Xi Jinping, with seriousness and determination...
    This is, of course speculation, and my hope. He is, and always will be a showman...though the future of the USA has never been at stake as much as it is now...and he knows it.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Hope y'all don't die of alcohol poisoning.
    Heh. I had a thought this morning: wonder what time was the cutoff for pulling the plug for loopy Brandon? Make up some lame excuse, like food poisoning, and offer to reschedule.

But it must have passed. They just showed Air Force One taxiing out to go to Hotlanta...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Heh. I had a thought this morning: wonder what time was the cutoff for pulling the plug for loopy Brandon? Make up some lame excuse, like food poisoning, and offer to reschedule.

But it must have passed. They just showed Air Force One taxiing out to go to Hotlanta...
    They have his supply of amphetamines ready. He will be hopped up and ready.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Power outage?

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Grandson has a ballgame so I will miss the "live" broadcast. But will record. I think it will be interesting. Hear there is a one minute delay. That will give plenty of time to cover for Biden. Let's see how they do it.
    And nothing that is presented will make me change who I vote for. My mind was made up long ago.

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    1719520347620.jpeg

Top Bottom