• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    its going to be dumb and dumber on steroids moderated by imbeciles with an agenda.
    Brother, you are far too optimistic.

Fake Yapper and Dana Bush have to outdo Candy Crowley, who came prepared with transcripts to support Obama's lies.
    CNN should have never "got" another debate. Yet here we are.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Think that the far left doesn't have both thumbs on the scale? Ever seen a CNN talking head put her fingers in her ears and yell, "yadddda yadddda yadddda" over a show guest?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    FJB isn't on meds, he's on this stuff. Just saw that Smith told judge that gov loss or destruction of evidence is NOT an abridgement of defendant's due process rights. In english, 'so what if we played with the evidence'.
    creamed_possum.jpg

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Trump could wipe the floor with Biden if Trump would stay on message and keep his ego under control.
    that is where dumb and dumber comes into play.

Trump is the person we need in the white house of the 2 we have to choose from. I agree with alot of Trumps agenda but the dude is a total BUFFOON that pouts and crys and walks out of the sandbox with his toys

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    What if you're surgeon was a flaming limp wrister, you give a ****?
    Or you one of those DEI folks?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    i might be a bit concerned if I am under anesthetics but if he had no record of abusing patients then not really anymore than a straight person

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I don't care what my pilot, roofer, surgeon, or electrician do in their off time. I want the most qualified in ANY case for anything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I do have concerns about what professionals do in there off time. I sure don't want a stoner,drunk,drug addict,or pedophile and a few other things working for me.

If you do well glad they have someone to work for

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Here we go sports fans! NEW pair of verbal combatants on the forum? BTW: It appears Joe doesn't want to be tested for performance enhancing drugs. Hmmm... and I thought he would jump at the chance to explain why he needed 2 quarts of adrenaline pumped into his confused ol' tail.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I have no clue what a DEI folk is
    DEI is diversity, equity, inclusion. This is now the almost mandatory policy of the Fed for hiring. The words used don't exactly mean what their literal meaning is but are codewords. Used as a statement of policy, it is likely a noun. Used as a derogatory term it is likely to point out that someone is hired because or their race, gender or sexual preference. The Biden administration is a fully stocked DEI swamp.

OldPhart

On Everyone's Ignore List
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I'm not really concerned that it's on CNN and moderated by those two communists. Trump will have a 3 of them surrounded less than 1/2 way thru and the studio will experience a power outage.

Should the "show" go the distance, remember, Trump has the last word. I'd really like him to invite FJB over to Fox Studios for an un-moderated fireside chat.

Top Bottom