• kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Km..m.u..m..b...y... .5 n. In
    obiden surprised me by lasting through the entire fiasco and being able to stay somewhat lucid most of time. Which leads me to believe that his handlers have finally found the right combo of drugs to keep him upright and able to talk. Lies and bullshit, but he was still able to talk, or mumble and stutter.

I recorded and had to play it @10 times but he said 15%.
    I thought "maybe he said 15%", but just was not sure.
    This site says it was 6.2%

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Trump won his club's regular men's golf championship twice and Biden has/had a 6 handicap and later, while in full mumble mode tried to say something more on the subject but I couldn't make it out. Biden did say he could beat Trump and I thought there would be a presidential golf challenge but it will likely be passed on by Trump.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Started watching MSLSD right after. Immediately started blaming the “Campaign”. Then started Turing on FJB like rabid coons. Them saw New Scum’s interview with that spin room reporter. It was hilarious. So- Trump v New Scum. Here we go. Theories are now that CNN was actually fair with questions to tank FJB purposely to get him replaced. If you’re fair then you’re conspiring? Problem is it’s likely true….

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The real question is will biden step down or will they 25th him.

The Ho is standing in their way.
    Going to be verrrry interesting what they do with her. Joetato is gone regardless.

One thing I find interesting about all this is now Mr.&Mrs. Retardamerica have seen how the MSM has lied, covered up, outright deceived them about Joetato's mental capacities.
    Conservative media has been saying this for years. Always mocked and threatened because of it. Now the liberals and moderates SEE what a potato Joe really is.
    Heck, all the talking heads this a.m. are screeching about it.
    The MSM is THE enemy.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Started watching MSLSD right after. Immediately started blaming the “Campaign”. Then started Turing on FJB like rabid coons. Them saw New Scum’s interview with that spin room reporter. It was hilarious. So- Trump v New Scum. Here we go. Theories are now that CNN was actually fair with questions to tank FJB purposely to get him replaced. If you’re fair then you’re conspiring? Problem is it’s likely true….

What i find interesting is that there's still some diehards sticking with biden, and occasional articles or commentators trying to spin the debate.

There's a small chance biden tries to stick it out.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The Ho is standing in their way.
    Going to be verrrry interesting what they do with her. Joetato is gone regardless.

One thing I find interesting about all this is now Mr.&Mrs. Retardamerica have seen how the MSM has lied, covered up, outright deceived them about Joetato's mental capacities.
    Conservative media has been saying this for years. Always mocked and threatened because of it. Now the liberals and moderates SEE what a potato Joe really is.
    Heck, all the talking heads this a.m. are screeching about it.
    The MSM is THE enemy.

I don't really recall bidens debate performance being all that worse than previous ones.

I think this format really helped Trump. Even if it was as simple as letting biden mumble about... whatever he was mumbling about uninterrupted.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If I was Kamala Harris I’d call a cabinet meeting this morning and declare the president unfit for office.

The very fact that she doesn’t do it shows she is weak with zero leadership skills.

She's probably too busy laughing like a hyena to call a meeting.

Either that, or she's on her knees right now.

Top Bottom