Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    G'mornin', folks!

Handle broke off the coffee maker carafe this morning. And, yes, it was full and I've been cleaning up water and glass shards for a half hour. I'm having to limp along with instant coffee for now. :mad: Another wonderful day, but not off to the most wonderful start. Ya don't mess with my coffee... ;)

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Last edited:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Got my knee injections today. Had her start with the left knee, since it's been the one where the injection was excruciatingly painful the last two times. This time there was the sting of the needle and...nothing else. Not too bad.

Then the right knee. Needle went in with some pain, there was a little burning sensation when she pushed the plunger on the hypodermic, then she pulled the needle out and...

View attachment 464859

That was a new experience. Blood landed on the leg of her scrubs, and we spent a few minutes applying pressure to get the nicked artery to stop bleeding spraying. All in all, not the worst knee injections ever, but certainly the messiest. Drove home with some serious ache in the joints, and I'm hobbling around in a little extra pain right now. Hoping it all leads to a few months of relief...supposedly I'll know in a week or two.
    Man! I'm sorry that happened.

But, just a thought, maybe you should consider going to someone other than Toshiro Mifune for your treatments. Just sayin'...

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    G'mornin', folks!

Handle broke off the coffee maker carafe this morning. And, yes, it was full and I've been cleaning up water and glass shards for a half hour. I'm having to limp along with instant coffee for now. :mad: Another wonderful day, but not off to the most wonderful start. Ya don't mess with my coffee... ;)
    FYI, these are really good. My go-to when I just want a quick cup and the pot's empty. You can leave them in longer for stronger. Better than any powders or crystals.
    1000000127.jpg

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    What is the purpose?
    I think the original idea was for online forums that have stuff like movie and book reviews to have a way to mask text that gives away some of the plot, so that people don't have it thrown in their faces. Just prefacing text with "spoiler alert" doesn't cut it because the spoiler is still right there.

But I'm not really sure. As to the reason I'm uncertain, I can at least provide an example:

Mongo not know. Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    FYI, these are really good. My go-to when I just want a quick cup and the pot's empty. You can leave them in longer for stronger. Better than any powders or crystals.
    View attachment 464909

I just plopped a box into my Amazon cart. Was going to pick up a few other things today, anyway. Including a new, upgraded, Braun coffee maker.

If nothing else, the Folgers singles look super convenient! Thanks for the tip!

My go-to instant when I have to resort to instant is Café Bustelo, but I have maybe two teaspoons left. I'm not a stop-by-Starbucks guy, but today may be an exception.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I just plopped a box into my Amazon cart. Was going to pick up a few other things today, anyway. Including a new, upgraded, Braun coffee maker.

If nothing else, the Folgers singles look super convenient! Thanks for the tip!

My go-to instant when I have to resort to instant is Café Bustelo, but I have maybe two teaspoons left. I'm not a stop-by-Starbucks guy, but today may be an exception.
    They are convenient, yep. Many mornings spent by the campfire on the mountain... much easier (and better) than cowboy coffee LOL. Sigh... Now it's all this hunkering inside with a Mr. Coffee. :D

Glad you're trying them. Hope you didn't get their crystal packet version. Those are lame.

Top Bottom