• popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    G'mornin', folks!

Handle broke off the coffee maker carafe this morning. And, yes, it was full and I've been cleaning up water and glass shards for a half hour. I'm having to limp along with instant coffee for now. :mad: Another wonderful day, but not off to the most wonderful start. Ya don't mess with my coffee... ;)

424571590_915493036718561_767794280704929863_n.jpg

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    They are convenient, yep. Many mornings spent by the campfire on the mountain... much easier (and better) than cowboy coffee LOL. Sigh... Now it's all this hunkering inside with a Mr. Coffee. :D

Glad you're trying them. Hope you didn't get their crystal packet version. Those are lame.
    I had to go back and check. Whew, nope. The ground-coffee-in-a-teabag version. Of which there seem to be a few other manufacturers...and some of the prices indicate they're very proud of the products.

I did get a kick out of Amazon flagging this as being "Plant Based." Good to know...since it's coffee. But now I'm going sit here thinking about how we could put crisped bacon crumbles in a teabag and market it...

Top Bottom