• Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Same here in Montgomery county.
    Emissions testing still required, but not safety.
    1722268474483.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Got my knee injections today. Had her start with the left knee, since it's been the one where the injection was excruciatingly painful the last two times. This time there was the sting of the needle and...nothing else. Not too bad.

Then the right knee. Needle went in with some pain, there was a little burning sensation when she pushed the plunger on the hypodermic, then she pulled the needle out and...

blood spray.gif

That was a new experience. Blood landed on the leg of her scrubs, and we spent a few minutes applying pressure to get the nicked artery to stop bleeding spraying. All in all, not the worst knee injections ever, but certainly the messiest. Drove home with some serious ache in the joints, and I'm hobbling around in a little extra pain right now. Hoping it all leads to a few months of relief...supposedly I'll know in a week or two.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Got my knee injections today. Had her start with the left knee, since it's been the one where the injection was excruciatingly painful the last two times. This time there was the sting of the needle and...nothing else. Not too bad.

Then the right knee. Needle went in with some pain, there was a little burning sensation when she pushed the plunger on the hypodermic, then she pulled the needle out and...

View attachment 464859

That was a new experience. Blood landed on the leg of her scrubs, and we spent a few minutes applying pressure to get the nicked artery to stop bleeding spraying. All in all, not the worst knee injections ever, but certainly the messiest. Drove home with some serious ache in the joints, and I'm hobbling around in a little extra pain right now. Hoping it all leads to a few months of relief...supposedly I'll know in a week or two.
    Prayers up.....

Top Bottom