• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Shit, did not know that… thanks for the heads up…
    Here are the full deets: Biden comes to Houston today and will visit city hall where Jackson Lee is lying in state (which I think is only the second time that's been done...having a "dignitary" lie in state at city hall). But Joe is out of here pretty quickly: Austin gets him this afternoon where he's expected to speak (can he?) at the LBJ Library at 4:00 p.m.

Harris will be arriving Wednesday and will be delivering a eulogy at Jackson Lee's "homegoing" service on Thursday. That service will be at Fallbrook Church at 12512 Walters Road (Google Map link) so you may want to avoid that area on Thursday.

Kamala Harris, the Border Czar, never visited the Texas border, but now that she's running for president this will be the third time she's been to Texas just this month. Go figure.

And it seems there are, like, a dozen different "services" for Sheila Jackson Lee. I mean, you'd think a sitting president died...

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Good morning, y'all! And isn't it a lovely morning!? haha-up.gif

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Here are the full deets: Biden comes to Houston today and will visit city hall where Jackson Lee is lying in state (which I think is only the second time that's been done...having a "dignitary" lie in state at city hall). But Joe is out of here pretty quickly: Austin gets him this afternoon where he's expected to speak (can he?) at the LBJ Library at 4:00 p.m.

Harris will be arriving Wednesday and will be delivering a eulogy at Jackson Lee's "homegoing" service on Thursday. That service will be at Fallbrook Church at 12512 Walters Road (Google Map link) so you may want to avoid that area on Thursday.

Kamala Harris, the Border Czar, never visited the Texas border, but now that she's running for president this will be the third time she's been to Texas just this month. Go figure.

And it seems there are, like, a dozen different "services" for Sheila Jackson Lee. I mean, you'd think a sitting president died...
    At least ShillA won't be running as Karmalagasm's VP!

Oh, wait ... AI is gaining ground.

Top Bottom