• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Last order to Palmetto State Armory. Attached below is the tracking information from UPS. I emailed PSA right after I saw this from UPS. . No response from PSA to my email. Today I called, long hold then PSA says UPS never notified them, and said they will send a claim notice to UPS today. 7 days after UPS informs PSA the package was " empty and discarded".
    Now PSA will " start the process, it will take up to 10 days". Really? Start the process, its done, package destroyed per UPS.
    PSA is great! Never a problem till you have a problem.

UPS TRACKING
    Last Updated: 09/11/2024 12:51 PM
    Shipment Details
    Shipment Progress
    09/11/2024
    12:51 PM
    All merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender.
    Arlington, TX US
    09/05/2024
    07:40 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Arlington, TX US
    09/05/2024
    06:39 AM
    Departed from Facility
    Mesquite, TX US
    09/05/2024
    06:16 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Mesquite, TX US
    09/04/2024
    07:28 PM
    Departed from Facility
    Nashville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    01:24 PM
    Arrived at Facility
    Nashville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    11:10 AM
    Departed from Facility
    Knoxville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    06:56 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Knoxville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    01:49 AM
    Departed from Facility
    West Columbia, SC US
    09/03/2024
    01:50 PM
    Arrived at Facility
    West Columbia, SC US
    09/02/2024
    12:03 PM
    Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
    US

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    So they took your order, packed it and shipped it. At some point after 7:40pm on 9/5 in Arlington, in UPS custody, someone stole your stuff. PSA gets notified and starts the UPS claim process. Where did they go wrong, exactly?
    Exactly, they did not start anything. After being told by UPS on the 11th they sat with their head up their ass. I emailed PSA on the 12th. They still sat with their head up their ass until the 17th. Then, when the customer ( me) called, to see why they had sat with their heads up their ass, they started the process.
    Is waiting for a complaint call to trigger an inevitable claim process any form of quality control? It should be a rote function and process, in response to a shipper informing the seller, there was a failure in transport.

Last edited:

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I have always been good with PSA, as well. But this is on UPS not PSA.

I see two possibilities:
    1. Driver needed your stuff more than you.
    2. Continued shipping company anti-2A agenda.

Perhaps even a bit of both?
    It is on both, UPS screwed up. PSA sat on thier hands until the customer called.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    NorTex
    It does, and nothing said here will ever have an effect on anything. But what the F, if I can't rant here, on the rant thread, where can I?
    I feel for ya. I've had exactly 2 problems with PSA and both were remedied very well. Out of the (probably) hundreds of shipments done daily, they just don't have time to follow up with everything. My first issue was dealt with in under a day. Second issue years later took I think 4-5 days to resolve. but definitely give them a reasonable shot at getting things resolved. Understand for a major shipment of $1000 or more, they're likely waiting on UPS to make it good with them first.

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I feel for ya. I've had exactly 2 problems with PSA and both were remedied very well. Out of the (probably) hundreds of shipments done daily, they just don't have time to follow up with everything. My first issue was dealt with in under a day. Second issue years later took I think 4-5 days to resolve. but definitely give them a reasonable shot at getting things resolved. Understand for a major shipment of $1000 or more, they're likely waiting on UPS to make it good with them first.
    May be so. My rub is they had not started the process until I called. They sat on the info from UPS. When the CSR said 10 to 15 days to process, I said less the 7 days your company sat on it? “ No the claim process started today” . Sure seems like a sloppy way to handle it.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Last order to Palmetto State Armory. Attached below is the tracking information from UPS. I emailed PSA right after I saw this from UPS. . No response from PSA to my email. Today I called, long hold then PSA says UPS never notified them, and said they will send a claim notice to UPS today. 7 days after UPS informs PSA the package was " empty and discarded".
    Now PSA will " start the process, it will take up to 10 days". Really? Start the process, its done, package destroyed per UPS.
    PSA is great! Never a problem till you have a problem.

UPS TRACKING
    Last Updated: 09/11/2024 12:51 PM
    Shipment Details
    Shipment Progress
    09/11/2024
    12:51 PM
    All merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender.
    Arlington, TX US
    09/05/2024
    07:40 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Arlington, TX US
    09/05/2024
    06:39 AM
    Departed from Facility
    Mesquite, TX US
    09/05/2024
    06:16 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Mesquite, TX US
    09/04/2024
    07:28 PM
    Departed from Facility
    Nashville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    01:24 PM
    Arrived at Facility
    Nashville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    11:10 AM
    Departed from Facility
    Knoxville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    06:56 AM
    Arrived at Facility
    Knoxville, TN US
    09/04/2024
    01:49 AM
    Departed from Facility
    West Columbia, SC US
    09/03/2024
    01:50 PM
    Arrived at Facility
    West Columbia, SC US
    09/02/2024
    12:03 PM
    Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
    US
    So ... UPS lost your parcel sometime after 740A on 9/5. Six days later they promise to contact the sender about 1pm on September 11. You have a beef with PSA without any confirmation that UPS did, in fact, eventually or ever contact PSA. Judging by the love of transactional record keeping demonstrated, UPS will enter a record of actual contact in that record if or when it happens.

Shift your Beef. UPS sat with zero update for 6 days before promising to notify PSA at some future time. PSA tells you they hadn't been notified, but they're on it now. No reason to lie.

Sucks that some thief picked on your delivery. It was in UPS custody. Why do they need 10 days?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom