TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm at the county DMV and AZ usual they are giving me the run around
    I literally can't stand anyone that works here
    Ignorant, incapable and lazy.
    View attachment 400458

I'm registering the new Humvee under a legal provision called Former Military Vehicle
    I have all my crap in order and they still can't follow the law without a fair amount of prodding and compulsion
    I figured out how to motivate them to get my title and registration figured out.
    Back on Monday I did a simple title transfer and paid the sales tax on the vehicle
    I came back today with insurance and inspection in hand to do the registration but they said there was a problem in the system and the title transfer was not going through
    So I told them until they got me my title that I wanted my tax money back because that is theft.

They had no problem taking my tax payment mind you..

So after I ask for my taxes back , they got 2 supervisors on it and had me fixed up in 15 minutes

Sonsabitches

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Good mornin fellow gun toters.

:banana:

IMG_5041.jpeg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Makes us actually think "where the hell does he get this bullshit?" and "is this old coot off his meds again?"
    Here is the issue I have, and it's not a personal issue against anyone specific, it's more just against our human nature.

Some members here see someone post and are looking to argue before they even read the post. They see the poster's name and start gearing up to fight before they make it through the first sentence.

I fight the urge to hate a post just because of the poster. I read the post and look at it objectively.

I also have no blocked list as I think everyone has something to teach, even if it's what not to do or think.

Read the post, ignore who posted it.

Top Bottom