• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    He's pretty well proven he thinks he does. He's also proven he doesn't. Any time someome makes a grand declaration, and then when pressed for proof resorts to "how dare you question me" or "the definition of a 'FORUM' is an EXCHANGE of IDEAS" that pretty well shows you they have no facts.

Another tell is when that person is presented with factual evidence and their reply is "thank you for your OPINION"...

Capitalization is his, because these are direct quotes.
    What did I miss? Lol

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I commented last night on having read the stupidest shit I had ever encountered here, and apparently the shitposter has a defender.

In that other thread, another poster told a story about his sister that supports what he claimed.

Is he a liar too? Asking for a friend.

Ha! That guy has you severely worked up. You’ve stepped into his world, and it’s truly hilarious.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    In that other thread, another poster told a story about his sister that supports what he claimed.

Is he a liar too? Asking for a friend.

Ha! That guy has you severely worked up. You’ve stepped into his world, and it’s truly hilarious.

What's truly hilarious is when people who don't know me, whose only contact with me is through text on a message board, try to tell me when I'm "severely worked up". Seriously, man?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don’t know what happened but deemus is a good friend and thinks pretty logically. I also know you a bit zod. Y’all have no need to argue like this.

I butt heads with leVieux a lot. I find most of his claims flimsy at best and he has repeatedly failed to factually back up the majority of them, often taking offense at being asked for proof. I reserve the right to my opinion of him, and his rant on CPAP machines is at best dangerous if anyone who actually needs one should take him at his word.

I'm not sure why Deemus feels the need to stick up for one of the biggest blowhards on the board, especially when he's spinning conspiracy theories about a medical device when he claims to be a doctor. "First do no harm" and all that, you know? Making false claims, including that sleep apnea is part of a dark conspiracy, can do real harm.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    He just posts stuff that makes us actually think, whether we agree or not. That's just crazy.

He does get me thinking. Thinking does he actually believes his own BS, or is he Fing with you? Is he a pathological liar, just stirring the pot, or a deeply troubled individual?
    He stated he has several Ph.D.s, as in Piled Higher and Deeper?
    He loves his posts as much as he loves his BS, and this serves to amuse me. For this I thoroughly enjoy poking at him. Perhaps a symbiotic relationship.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I butt heads with leVieux a lot. I find most of his claims flimsy at best and he has repeatedly failed to factually back up the majority of them, often taking offense at being asked for proof. I reserve the right to my opinion of him, and his rant on CPAP machines is at best dangerous if anyone who actually needs one should take him at his word.

I'm not sure why Deemus feels the need to stick up for one of the biggest blowhards on the board, especially when he's spinning conspiracy theories about a medical device when he claims to be a doctor. "First do no harm" and all that, you know? Making false claims, including that sleep apnea is part of a dark conspiracy, can do real harm.
    I get it but deemus is just being reasonable. If lev drives you nuts he drives you nuts. I was merely stepping in to remind y’all life is good.

Top Bottom