• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Damn, I thought he was talking about the followers of Mohammed!
    v4qWiEl.jpg

Sure looks real vicious!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    We all have to be aware they are out there, and if they are running in a pack, collectively their thinking has gone out the window. Many times, a dog alone might act one way, and in an entirely different way when when running with a pack.

This is a human trait also... seems like we'd be more aware of the problem of pack behaviors.

A distant neighbor used to have a bull that loved to get out and loves my pasture. Now that makes you think about your actions so you don’t get attacked.

A well-known and well-connected local psychiatrist was repeatedly victimized by the neighbor's cattle breaking down his fence and damaging his streambed etc. Not a rural property, but a large lot on the edge of town.

So one day the shrink comes home to find the beasts yet again on his place and causing damage. So he gets his rifle out of the house and shoots all 9 of them. Of course he gets arrested, but he gets off lightly, and loses none of his govt contracts for shrink work.

Recently, I had a need to talk to a counselor about being a caregiver for my spouse that has dementia... the clinic suggested that same shrink... I said phuck no, ya gotta have somebody with more composure that won't suggest I kill her next time I get upset!!!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Right up their with Democrats in the big, stupid & scared by most things.

Funny how when a bunch of democrats take to the streets its peaceful protest, but with cattle it's a a stampede.
    At least cattle are beef that is useful. There is nothing useful about a Democrat. Not one redeeming quality at all!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Of the strays dropped that ended up on my property in the last 25 years, the ones that either charged me or attacked my livestock were either pit bulls are led by pit bulls. Also, most of the dogs dropped are pit bulls; I wonder why that is?
    Goats for the win. They give milk too! And are tasty.
    If there's not a hole in a fence, goats will make one... sheep will follow them through. Sheep are stupid, but goats are evil. I've never seen a Judas sheep...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Also, most of the dogs dropped are pit bulls; I wonder why that is?
    Hard to say when we don’t know. What we do know is the owner was the one to dump a dog and that’s a reckless action. So again we have more evidence to suggest the wrong kind of people are owning them.

But the observation of pits leading an attack makes sense from what I have seen from the breeds stubbornness and yet delicate mindset. Irresponsible people getting rid of dogs that they probably never socialized and let turn into a dominant dog, then dump resulting in a dangerous environment, is all a perfect storm thanks to people that can’t even tie a shoelace.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    This is a human trait also... seems like we'd be more aware of the problem of pack behaviors.

A well-known and well-connected local psychiatrist was repeatedly victimized by the neighbor's cattle breaking down his fence and damaging his streambed etc. Not a rural property, but a large lot on the edge of town.

So one day the shrink comes home to find the beasts yet again on his place and causing damage. So he gets his rifle out of the house and shoots all 9 of them. Of course he gets arrested, but he gets off lightly, and loses none of his govt contracts for shrink work.

Recently, I had a need to talk to a counselor about being a caregiver for my spouse that has dementia... the clinic suggested that same shrink... I said phuck no, ya gotta have somebody with more composure that won't suggest I kill her next time I get upset!!!
    There was an Austin lawyer who bought land in Wyoming (or Montana). The neighbors had bison. The bison would walk through or over the fences agitating the lawyer so he finally had enough and hired some hunters to shoot the bison the next time it happened.

Some bison did, the lawyer did, and the hunters did. The lawyer and the hunters were arrested and prosecuted as there was a state law against what the lawyer and the hunters did.

Top Bottom