• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    I did do a Search, so hope this is not a duplicate Post.

Dam sad - the man was just walking down a Public Street.

Breed of Peace....

Always carry

Excerpt from linked article follows:
    "According to neighbors, the attack happened after 9 p.m. Calvin Stoy saw Vasquez walk by. He heard dogs barking and then he heard some moans. Stoy found Vasquez in a ditch at Havard near Crosby-Huffman Road and said he had to fight off the neighbor's dogs.

"Both legs were torn up bad, hands and arms. He had bites on his head. He was in really bad shape. He lost a lot of blood," Stoy told ABC13.

Vasquez's legs were amputated below the knee and he has other complications, according to his sister-in-law, Maria Castillo. She said this is the second time the dogs attacked him in a month. The pit bull-terrier mixes have been terrorizing the neighborhood for weeks, residents said."

https://abc13.com/vicious-dog-attac...-three-dogs-northeast-harris-county/11946941/
    Capitol Armory ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Shoot first I have a dog phobia..
    I'm always looking for dogs if they run up on me I'm prepared to shoot first...
    I don't give A DAMN about owners saying they are good dogs.
    If they are you should have kept them with you.
    I lived in Lawrence ks. I had dog that wouldn't let on my porch to get to my door. Had to climb in the kitchen window. Several times.
    After about 4 days I saw that dog with his owner I told him what was going on with his dog. He poo pooed..

Ok I told him the next time he was on my porch I'd kill him.
    Ok you have been warned so for the next 2 days I still had to climb through my window.
    Third day I got tired. Didn't ask anything opened the front door and shoot it 5 times with a 12 period .

Waiting for the cops bought this time old boy showed up with the cops he came very close to being shot also.

Look I know a lot of members here cherish thier dog's
    But some of us truly fear them if you don't believe that ask
    Texas redneck. I know him well it was a very very long time before I walked into his house with Zeus but over time I got to know him. But walking down the street I ain't going to take the time. If he attacks me game on

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Absolutely why I switched from carrying 9mm to 45acp. Neighbors pitbull ran up to me in my front yard. Drew my weapon and was ready to dispatch it. Luckily it stopped, I didn't want to shoot it but if it got closer I would have. While waiting for the sheriff I told the neighbor 10 more seconds and I would have shot it, neighbor says he'd shoot me. When I told the sheriff there was no proof. The next day I installed a camera. image.jpg

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I've often heard dog owners assure me "he won't bite you".

BS, he won't bite you - me he'll bite.

How do I know this?

From the experience of 'the assurance' from the dog owner with the dog then biting the shit outta me...that's how.

If you own a dog then is able to really injure a human you are responsible...

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Absolutely why I switched from carrying 9mm to 45acp. Neighbors pitbull ran up to me in my front yard. Drew my weapon and was ready to dispatch it. Luckily it stopped, I didn't want to shoot it but if it got closer I would have. While waiting for the sheriff I told the neighbor 10 more seconds and I would have shot it, neighbor says he'd shoot me. When I told the sheriff there was no proof. The next day I installed a camera.
    Brother that night he said fu mf you gonna have to shoot me to he came close if the city cops didn't draw down on me he was gone.
    Look like I said anyone who knows me knows I am truly terrified of dogs as far as I am concerned you love it keep it on a leash. Am I prepared to get involved in a gunfight with the owner yes do I want to hell naw but I'm not gonna get hurt just because you say he doesn't bite **** that

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Absolutely why I switched from carrying 9mm to 45acp. Neighbors pitbull ran up to me in my front yard. Drew my weapon and was ready to dispatch it. Luckily it stopped, I didn't want to shoot it but if it got closer I would have. While waiting for the sheriff I told the neighbor 10 more seconds and I would have shot it, neighbor says he'd shoot me. When I told the sheriff there was no proof. The next day I installed a camera. View attachment 325210

I'd have shot the dog just for that....and asked the neighbor, "Now what?"

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Absolutely why I switched from carrying 9mm to 45acp. Neighbors pitbull ran up to me in my front yard. Drew my weapon and was ready to dispatch it. Luckily it stopped, I didn't want to shoot it but if it got closer I would have. While waiting for the sheriff I told the neighbor 10 more seconds and I would have shot it, neighbor says he'd shoot me. When I told the sheriff there was no proof. The next day I installed a camera. View attachment 325210
    In the words of raylan givens justified

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I've often heard dog owners assure me "he won't bite you".

BS, he won't bite you - me he'll bite.

How do I know this?

From the experience of 'the assurance' from the dog owner with the dog then biting the shit outta me...that's how.

If you own a dog then is able to really injure a human you are responsible...
    Yep was in a lumber yard office, German shepherd bit my brother in the ass. Owner said he never bit anyone before.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    S55,

That BS response is a 'tried and true' get outta jail free card from a LOT of dog owners.

Often trotted out after the dog bites someone...for the fk-in umpteenth time....

OK, but what if it's the actual truth that he never bit anyone previously?

He did just now!

Either have his goddam teeth removed or shoot him.

Sound harsh?

It is, but getting bit by some creature that is as dangerous as owning a lion is harsh too...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Dog owners didn't keep control of their dogs. I blame the owners of dogs.
    Of course the owner is responsible for the dogs but what about packs of dogs that are not owned? Pit bulls are the number one breed involved in fatal human attacks followed by Rotts. I always carry either my gun or a baton on my daily walk to the mailbox. I love dogs but I remember holding a fence gate closed for almost an hour at a house with 2 dobermans on the other side until the owners came home and controlled their dogs. The gate latch had broken. That was 50 years ago. I should say that I have friends with Pits that are gentle wonderful dogs too. But hunting dogs hunt, retrievers retrieve and Pits are bred to attack.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Of course the owner is responsible for the dogs but what about packs of dogs that are not owned? Pit bulls are the number one breed involved in fatal human attacks followed by Rotts. I always carry either my gun or a baton on my daily walk to the mailbox. I love dogs but I remember holding a fence gate closed for almost an hour at a house with 2 dobermans on the other side until the owners came home and controlled their dogs. The gate latch had broken. That was 50 years ago. I should say that I have friends with Pits that are gentle wonderful dogs too. But hunting dogs hunt, retrievers retrieve and Pits are bred to attack.
    In ks we have wild dogs in packs I have no problem dropping them right where they stand no matter what questions asked.
    I've had a few run in with the neighbors here that let pits and mastitis running free I talked to the owners politely and asked please don't do that I got grandbabies playing in my yard.. but said if they run up on them I will do anything to protect them. Since I haven't seen any

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    True, yet one must admit that some breeds are more prone to this than others.
    Data can be twisted for desired results. If you add the type of people who are more prone to owning pit bulls, you will see what’s up.

Pit bulls are very destructive in nature, are not the smartest breed by any means, and they have delicate character. They require good owners that will be alpha without breaking them.

Most if not all the people I stereotype are too retarded and reckless to own them.

The five year old female I adopted is a natural omega. If I wasn’t the alpha, she might not be such a nice dog. People need to understand they are just simple creatures. Gsd’s are a breed I’m very familiar with but think a lot of owners don’t realize what they own. You are god to them or second fiddle. Even when they test you physically.
    Shoot first I have a dog phobia..
    I'm always looking for dogs if they run up on me I'm prepared to shoot first...
    I don't give A DAMN about owners saying they are good dogs.
    If they are you should have kept them with you.
    I lived in Lawrence ks. I had dog that wouldn't let on my porch to get to my door. Had to climb in the kitchen window. Several times.
    After about 4 days I saw that dog with his owner I told him what was going on with his dog. He poo pooed..

Ok I told him the next time he was on my porch I'd kill him.
    Ok you have been warned so for the next 2 days I still had to climb through my window.
    Third day I got tired. Didn't ask anything opened the front door and shoot it 5 times with a 12 period .

Waiting for the cops bought this time old boy showed up with the cops he came very close to being shot also.

Look I know a lot of members here cherish thier dog's
    But some of us truly fear them if you don't believe that ask
    Texas redneck. I know him well it was a very very long time before I walked into his house with Zeus but over time I got to know him. But walking down the street I ain't going to take the time. If he attacks me game on
    I’m glad you reminded me of your fear of dogs. If you come out to the course when it’s done it’s going to be a challenge to work with your fear. Remember I don’t own the property or dogs out there but I would hope you can trust if I’m around you will be ok.

If you’re ever up for trying to work on your fear and better read dogs I’m always around to help. I have the perfect dog to help you and won’t make you feel as if you’re taking too big of steps. He’s literally too retarded to be mean. You’re choice. My offer always stands.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Data can be twisted for desired results. If you add the type of people who are more prone to owning pit bulls, you will see what’s up.

Pit bulls are very destructive in nature, are not the smartest breed by any means, and they have delicate character. They require good owners that will be alpha without breaking them.

Most if not all the people I stereotype are too retarded and reckless to own them.

The five year old female I adopted is a natural omega. If I wasn’t the alpha, she might not be such a nice dog. People need to understand they are just simple creatures. Gsd’s are also a breed I’m very familiar with but think a lot of owners don’t realize what they own. You are god to them or second fiddle. Even when they test you physically.

I’m glad you reminded me of your fear of dogs. If you come out to the course when it’s done it’s going to be a challenge to work with your fear. Remember I don’t own the property or dogs out there but I would hope you can trust if I’m around you will be ok.

If you’re ever up for trying to work on your fear and better read dogs I’m always around to help. I have the perfect dog to help you and won’t make you feel as if you’re taking too big of steps. He’s literally too retarded to be mean. You’re choice. My offer always stands.
    Naww I'm scared of dogs but as long as someone else is out there with me in control and telling me what's up I'm good

Ask TexasRedneck I've been to his house many many times his dog to me was huge but after time I petted him
    Learned to love him but would I go to his place unannounced hell naw....

You don't ever have to worry about me stealing from you if you have a dog I fear a dog more than a armed homeowner

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom