• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    There’s a big difference between someone drawing their weapon when an officer is approaching their vehicle but not when an officer is approaching their home? The same vehicle that is an extension of the home?

I didn’t see the lights or hear the officer screaming at me to pull over? I was scared someone was trying to steal my car, I just drive to my destination and step out of my vehicle with my pistol in my hand.

I should be good right?
    You’re making up ridiculous scenarios to try to justify your predetermined position of supporting whatever police do. The traffic stop scenario is still just an unequal comparison that shows the desperation required to support a bad officer. A quick search on this forum shows several posters have stated they answer the door with gun in hand, including one that posted in this thread that seemed to take issue with those of us who stood up for the victim. It’s weird how it’s totally fine if it’s a guy “selling solar” at the door, but if it’s ends up being a police officer, now suddenly you had it coming.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You’re making up ridiculous scenarios to try to justify your predetermined position of supporting whatever police do. The traffic stop scenario is still just an unequal comparison that shows the desperation required to support a bad officer. A quick search on this forum shows several posters have stated they answer the door with gun in hand, including one that posted in this thread that seemed to take issue with those of us who stood up for the victim. It’s weird how it’s totally fine if it’s a guy “selling solar” at the door, but if it’s ends up being a police officer, now suddenly you had it coming.

Did you forget or just ignore that a salesman or doordasher scenario has been addressed? It seems like you are flipping through your rolodex three tattered, worn-out, irrelevant arguments as you do in other threads where you are clearly trolling.

Did the guy selling solar show up at the apartment after getting credible reports of an assault happening inside?

Whatcha going to do if solar salesman pulls his own gun. I'd be inclined to say he'd be good to pull the trigger on you (#fafo after all) I mean what did you expect him to think you were going to do?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I’m making up ridiculous scenarios says the guy making up ridiculous scenarios, that’s rich. an unknown individual was knocking on a door for no reason and gunned down a innocent bystander, who didn’t hear or see a officer, he was just walking out the door brandishing a firearm while attempting to give the unknown individual a high five, on his way to the park. What a dick thing to do!

You aren’t seeing any comparison from my ridiculous statements compared to yours, imagine that. The only difference is I know when I’m making a ridiculous statement.

The solar guy was not called to the house for a possible assault, nor does he bang on the door announcing himself as Police. Solar guy would be considered trespassing, a cop isn’t trespassing because he was called there, to assist a possible victim, from an assault.

What a terrible cop to show up to do his job, responding to a violent call, then to defend himself for the possible suspect brandishing a firearm while moving his hands. There’s no way the cop could’ve ever thought the possible suspect would cause harm, I mean it was only a domestic violence call, those never involve violence.

Just wow grandpa, going back and forth with me is going nowhere in a hurry, I’m not trying to change your mind just the same as you won’t change mine. I don’t recall that message even asking for your opinion, that was a discussion between me an an individual who have agreed to disagree, you should follow that interaction.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Did you forget or just ignore that a salesman or doordasher scenario has been addressed? It seems like you are flipping through your rolodex three tattered, worn-out, irrelevant arguments as you do in other threads where you are clearly trolling.

Did the guy selling solar show up at the apartment after getting credible reports of an assault happening inside?

Whatcha going to do if solar salesman pulls his own gun. I'd be inclined to say he'd be good to pull the trigger on you (#fafo after all) I mean what did you expect him to think you were going to do?

What difference does that make to the guy inside playing video games when he gets a random knock at the door? Like I said, you are unprepared for the reality of these situations because you have not considered all, or even most possibilities.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What difference does that make to the guy inside playing video games when he gets a random knock at the door? Like I said, you are unprepared for the reality of these situations because you have not considered all, or even most possibilities.

You're problems are several

1) You don't understand the fundamental principle that answering a door with a gun in hand, when you live in an apartment is going to be illegal except in a few rare circumstances because there is no lawful reason to display a handgun, with the only conceivable intent to place someone in fear for their safety.

2) You don't understand, whether by choice or not, the basic, logical, reasonable, right and proper ways courts determine whether an officer’s actions were justified. It is from the officer’s perspective and what they reasonably believed based on the totality of circumstances as known to them at the time force was applied. Your repeated attempts to use lies and hindsight show you don't grasp this idea.

3) You have a supreme misunderstanding of, or a refusal to acknowledge how policing works. One must not consider all, or even "most" possibilities. Police are only required to come to a REASONABLE conclusion based on the information available to the officer. What is a reasonable conclusion and the speed at which it is arrived at, is based on the totality of circumstances.

Now, why do you not answer my question of what possible legal reason could there be to display a handgun to someone knocking at your apartment door? I've asked it multiple times and you keep sidestepping it.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You're problems are several

1) You don't understand the fundamental principle that answering a door with a gun in hand, when you live in an apartment is going to be illegal except in a few rare circumstances because there is no lawful reason to display a handgun, with the only conceivable intent to place someone in fear for their safety.

2) You don't understand, whether by choice or not, the basic, logical, reasonable, right and proper ways courts determine whether an officer’s actions were justified. It is from the officer’s perspective and what they reasonably believed based on the totality of circumstances as known to them at the time force was applied. Your repeated attempts to use lies and hindsight show you don't grasp this idea.

3) You have a supreme misunderstanding of, or a refusal to acknowledge how policing works. One must not consider all, or even "most" possibilities. Police are only required to come to a REASONABLE conclusion based on the information available to the officer. What is a reasonable conclusion and the speed at which it is arrived at, is based on the totality of circumstances.

Now, why do you not answer my question of what possible legal reason could there be to display a handgun to someone knocking at your apartment door? I've asked it multiple times and you keep sidestepping it.

Actually Im pretty well aware. probably more so than you who thought this took place in the leasing office.

Your last question had been addressed in this thread. You know exactly what the reason is.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Actually Im pretty well aware. probably more so than you who thought this took place in the leasing office.

Your last question had been addressed in this thread. You know exactly what the reason is.
    Right...
    Just like you have "experience"

You're a lying, word-twisting, trolling scum bag. Go back under ye olde bridge. You've caused the Ukraine politics thread to be locked twice, were the prime cause the original Ukraine thread being split, caused a reloading thread to be locked (when you wanted to argue its fine for a newb reloader to go beyond the book maximums) and here you are straight up lying about what people have said and think.

You make fantastical statements then refuse to answer simple questions. I've been here many, many years and I have never seen such a troll as you skate for so long with such frequent trolling.

I'm fed up.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    cycleguy will literally do mental gymnastics and get a gold medal if it involves a cop doing something that was clearly in the wrong lmao.
    Eh? Another troll slinging stones and telling lies!

You only need to read few posts up where I was very critical of some officer actions... but why let the facts get in the way of agenda?

And where pray tell was the deputy "clearly wrong"? What particularly action would be unreasonable. Please remember "unreasonable" does not mean something you, do not like or care for, it is based on a hypothetical similarly trained deputy/officer exercising reasonable judgement.

Was the deputy wrong for responding to the apartment complex after a call of family violence?

Was the deputy wrong for speaking to the office staff to see what they knew about the call and the target apartment?

Was the deputy wrong for talking to someone with first hand knowledge of the sounds coming from the apartment previously?

Was the deputy wrong for knocking and loudly announcing himself as "Sheriff's Office "?

Was the deputy wrong for hearing a person on the other side of the door acknowledge they knew "police" where there?

Was the deputy wrong for believing the man who was in an apartment where there had been a violent disturbance reported, who had verbalized knowing police were at his door who then displayed a handgun to the deputy in a manner where the deputy could be killed before reacting and so shot the man wrong?

The problem is the same as leftism, where a few who would not taken an action because they lack the understanding behind its justification, take on prohibiting others from the action as some ignorant moral quest.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You call everyone a troll that doesn’t agree with you. In this thread, and others.

Also, the person on the other side of the door did not acknowledge police was there, and the officer still did not talk to someone with first hand knowledge of any sounds coming from the apartment. You’re entitled to your opinion if you think everything that happened is ok, but you’re trying to justify it by presenting incorrect information.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You call everyone a troll that doesn’t agree with you. In this thread, and others.

Also, the person on the other side of the door did not acknowledge police was there, and the officer still did not talk to someone with first hand knowledge of any sounds coming from the apartment. You’re entitled to your opinion if you think everything that happened is ok, but you’re trying to justify it by presenting incorrect information.
    Its not that you or someone disagrees, its that you troll endlessly.

You can't accept basic definitions, basic concepts or basic facts. You make up your own then refuse to answer questions that will show the inconsistencies in your poor logic.

You bait with an outlandish statement then when questioned respond like a bratty teen with "I'm not going to do your research" or "you know the answer".

You lie, you misrepresent, you troll. You should have been banned months ago and multiple times since.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    A thread like this one loses it way when two individuals conduct a urinary olympics and just argue and argue and the original point seems to be gone somewhere in the haze.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A thread like this one loses it way when two individuals conduct a urinary olympics and just argue and argue and the original point seems to be gone somewhere in the haze.
    There is only one party who causes that to happen and it is Havok1.

Every olive branch offered has been swatted away by his arrogance and each benefit of the doubt abused by his dishonesty and malicious attempts to manipulate words and bad faith conversation.

His pattern is basically to take an oppositional stance, making statements that are either lies, simply ridiculous or blantant misrepresentation of others.

Then when a direct question about a his position is asked he:
    Lies again

or

Ignores the question

or

Claims "you know the answer" or "I'm not going to do your research"

Usually throwing in a subtle insult or two in there for fun

Havok1 is a troll, end of story.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    There is only one party who causes that to happen and it is Havok1.

Every olive branch offered has been swatted away by his arrogance and each benefit of the doubt abused by his dishonesty and malicious attempts to manipulate words and bad faith conversation.

His pattern is basically to take an oppositional stance, making statements that are either lies, simply ridiculous or blantant misrepresentation of others.

Then when a direct question about a his position is asked he:
    Lies again

or

Ignores the question

or

Claims "you know the answer" or "I'm not going to do your research"

Usually throwing in a subtle insult or two in there for fun

Havok1 is a troll, end of story.

Ever wonder what would happen if you ignored him? I can't bring myself to engage trolls and wonder why you continue to do so. Topics really get lost.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Ever wonder what would happen if you ignored him? I can't bring myself to engage trolls and wonder why you continue to do so. Topics really get lost.
    Cycleguy calls everyone a troll who disagrees with him. It’s like a defense mechanism for him. Do a search in this thread to see that he’s called 3-4 different people trolls in just this thread alone.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Cycleguy calls everyone a troll who disagrees with him. It’s like a defense mechanism for him. Do a search in this thread to see that he’s called 3-4 different people trolls in just this thread alone.
    Man don't even try.
    He's absolutely correct.
    Some of us simply choose not to reward your behavior.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Havok1, funny you give me a thumbs up for calling you out?

Go ahead retract it I don't mind.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've considered it, but then his very wrong, misleading and harmful statements would go unopposed.

I won't let wrong ideas get roots.

See the post immediately after yours. Yet another lie. Why lie about something so easily verified?

2 people have I accused of trolling. no more

Havok1 is a troll for the sake of being a troll. He lies with intention, and attempts to stir discord, but the other just hates authority. He lets his hate reinforce his bias and let his bias overly influence several of his posts.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom