• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Getting off work as early as I can tomorrow then heading up. Hotel room is booked so we should be there bright and early Saturday.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Ha! I have to have full sound when I go on the road. I need to downsize speakers anyways.. I dont drive around listening to PURE BASS... I just have for sound quality. I HATE those dudes that run around and rattle the shit out of the car. Subs are gone! now I have to listen to the bass that comes from my garbage door speakers...

Haha I have 2 12s in my car.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sitting at the reloading bench getting a 9mm stockpile built up.

BTW, I have a beat pursuit compound bow with case, arrows, and other accessories for sale or trade. I'll bring it to the meet if anyone's interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I bought about 20 mini pumpkins and gourds for the group today.
    Awesome. I was fooled at Walmart because they had the pie pumpkins for 88 cents and I was going to load up then my wife said she bought one and they were 88 cents per pound. I'm going to HEB tomorrow and load up on cheap produce I guess.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yeah I know. I just wanted some mid sized ones to shoot because they have more guts in them. But for the price I could just get big ones for a few cents more.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Bring her out, there's bound to be something to change her mind.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    Ha! I have to have full sound when I go on the road. I need to downsize speakers anyways.. I dont drive around listening to PURE BASS... I just have for sound quality. I HATE those dudes that run around and rattle the shit out of the car. Subs are gone! now I have to listen to the bass that comes from my garbage door speakers...
    Those guys that drive around like that, I want to throw a full coke can at their head. but i have two subs under my back seat in my truck so I just turn it up a little to drown them out and still not disturb the people around me even more. I have the subs for pretty much the same reason, hopefully it will make my door speakers last longer.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    a bit of both I guess.

Don't push it, but ask her to go and let her shoot with small, easy to handle calibers.. they eventually come around after being exposed to them for a while. They may never love guns... or understand why we do. But they wont hate or fear them once familiarized. But then again. You have something you get to do on your own and I assume she does to. Having separate interests is a good thing to!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    Don't push it, but ask her to go and let her shoot with small, easy to handle calibers.. they eventually come around after being exposed to them for a while. They may never love guns... or understand why we do. But they wont hate or fear them once familiarized. But then again. You have something you get to do on your own and I assume she does to. Having separate interests is a good thing to!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I have managed to get here to come with me once to a Spring Guns and Ammo indoor range. she shot the CZ 75 9mm and wouldn't try any of the larger calipers. She only shot about two mags worth too. I was kinda bummed out I brought four different calipers and around 500 rounds. I am not used to leaving with my range bag that heavy still, lol.
    I thought about getting her a Walter P22 in pink, might peak her interest a little. Seems like they are coming out with more stuff suited to ladies these days.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My sister was raised around guns same as me. She will sit with me and dove hunt but has no interest in shooting. She will from time to time if I give her crap and has no fear of it, just a lack of interest.

Top Bottom