• ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    There's always room.

Don't forget the back seat, passenger seat, and floor boards. I know I could get everything in my wife's cavalier if I had to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im bringing my girlfriend and we are heading to College Station from hicksville... I need to keep my guns on the down low! lol If I pull my subs out of my trunk I can possibly fit them...ALLLL

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Subs should be gone then, you really need to reevaluate your priorities. Lol

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Subs should be gone then, you really need to reevaluate your priorities. Lol

Ha! I have to have full sound when I go on the road. I need to downsize speakers anyways.. I dont drive around listening to PURE BASS... I just have for sound quality. I HATE those dudes that run around and rattle the shit out of the car. Subs are gone! now I have to listen to the bass that comes from my garbage door speakers...

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    One of my bosses had bought some door speakers that were clear...yet they also put out good bass. It was like a two speaker setup per speaker mount. I think it was the regular speaker, and then a tweeter added in there with it. Either way, they sounded goooood. He was showing them off when we had a command beat off in the parking lot. Yea, that's right. A beat off. :D

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ha! I have to have full sound when I go on the road. I need to downsize speakers anyways.. I dont drive around listening to PURE BASS... I just have for sound quality. I HATE those dudes that run around and rattle the shit out of the car. Subs are gone! now I have to listen to the bass that comes from my garbage door speakers...

Well, hope your girlfriend doesn't get to pissed off, she probably didn't really want to go anyways. :/

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Well, hope your girlfriend doesn't get to pissed off, she probably didn't really want to go anyways. :/

HA, she got excited when I asked her if she wanted to go! Im lucky as hell.. she used to shoot competition trap. She is less familiar with rifles but she likes to go let off some steam at the pistol range!

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    One of my bosses had bought some door speakers that were clear...yet they also put out good bass. It was like a two speaker setup per speaker mount. I think it was the regular speaker, and then a tweeter added in there with it. Either way, they sounded goooood. He was showing them off when we had a command beat off in the parking lot. Yea, that's right. A beat off. :D

If you spend enough you can get door speakers good enough to not need a sub. So ya'll get together and beat off in the parking lot? That is a little odd... :P

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    HA, she got excited when I asked her if she wanted to go! Im lucky as hell.. she used to shoot competition trap. She is less familiar with rifles but she likes to go let off some steam at the pistol range!
    Your gf needs to have a talk with mine. She wont go near most of my guns

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    7y2a4yse.jpg

Think we can find a use for these?

Support
    Every Day Man