Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Beau le Chien de Gueydan; aka “Beau the Dog”, is rarely on a leash, as he has been trained extensively except for hand signals.

The waterway behind the grass in the pic is filled with gators, up to 11 or 12’, & we have occasional ducks here, too.

A few years back a 13’ gator was killed in S.C. & the tags of 5 Labs were found inside it.

A 13’ gator is over twice as big as a 10’ gator.

<>

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Back in June I broke down and bought Renfield a Carhartt dog bed. I got him the large one because I want him to be comfortable. It was over $100.00 but why not he is my son.

Recently he took it upon him shelf to start getting in my bed. And like the sap that I am let him.

I figured I would give his bed a wash then move it out of the bedroom. The Carhartt has the outer cover that's washable. So as I'm unzipping it I come to the part where whoever put it together caught the inner pillow casing in the zipper. Talk about pissing me off.

I wrote Carhartt on their website, but don't think it went through. So now I have to call them tomorrow. In the mean time I need to get Lita's old box of sewing crap out and try to fix it. I might try an iron on patch if its big enough.
    Man, I give $1.00 to see you with an iron in your hand…

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Itchy dog faces crack me up. Renfield is over do for another bath, but seeing as he loves a good old fashioned dirt bath. He just came from his morning rituals and laid down for a well earned nap.

So he sees me itching my nose and thinks that I’m eat something and me wants in. He now gets his front paws on the arm of my recliner looking for some attention. As I start scratching him through the fur direct on his skin. The faces he starts making as I hit the various spot that really feels good he starts in with some serious funny faces.

Other dogs that I have had had their thing when getting scratched. Most did what I always called playing the guitar, by getting one of the back legs into a strumming mode. The other being going sway back and maneuvering to make the most of it.

Top Bottom